The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 8 oz
- In Stock
- In-Store Pickup Option
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 7 more stores
- $8.70 + $8.95 shipping From JC Penney
- $9.20 + $7.00 shipping From Skinstore
- $8.25 + $6.50 shipping From Beauty Bay
- $6.96 + $5.95 shipping From eCosmetics
- $8.50 + $30.00 shipping From Selfridges
- $9.00 + $6.00 shipping From Look Fantastic
- $9.50 + $15.00 shipping From HQHair
Glycolic acid is a bona fide skin care phenomenon, thanks in no small part to the brilliant work done by The Ordinary. By stripping away so much of what is extraneous, and selling the subsequently potent formulations at reasonable prices, the brand have redefined our expectations of cosmetics.
And that's the case here, as the formula is centered on glycolic acid itself. This super-ingredient serves to gently but thoroughly exfoliate the skin, refining and improving its appearance and texture. Of course, there's no point in revealing clear, radiant skin if it's only going to become immediately inflamed, so The Ordinary have taken the step of adding a Tasmanian pepperberry derivative. This addition minimizes inflammation, while a touch of aloe vera and a twist of ginseng root further sooth the skin, as well as offering their own radiance-conferring benefits.
Think simple, and reveal skin that's simply at its best.
Written by Alex Bryson, Content Strategist
Skin Type: Normal, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Brightening
Skin Concern: Scarring, dark spots, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores and dullness
Made In: This product by The Ordinary is made in Canada.
This Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution from The Ordinary contains citric acid which helps to exfoliate skin.
How To Use
- Ideally, apply in the evening – and no more than once a day
- Having cleansed your face, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and apply across your face and neck
- Do not rinse
- Take care to avoid the eye area and be aware that the product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun
- Do not apply the formula to sensitive, peeling or otherwise compromised skin
Belonging to popular umbrella brand, DECIEM, The Ordinary boasts a ground-breaking collection of skin care products – all of which are 100% free from mineral oil, parabens and sulfates. Browse their range of effective and efficient treatments and reveal your best skin yet.
Where To Buy
This toner can be ordered online in the US at various popular stores, such as Sephora, JC Penney or Skinstore.
This The Ordinary toner is rated 4.65 out of 5, based on 4 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair. Product reviews are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. Review content can be seen by visiting the retailer website.
- Shipping & Returns
Products over $50.00 qualify for free standard shipping with Sephora, otherwise there is a charge of $6.50 with orders usually arriving within 1 - 3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day shipping option. Worldwide shipping available to most regions with this store.
This store has a 30 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Ordinary Skin Care Guide for Beginners