Philip Kingsley Perfecting Primer Heat Protection Spray
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 11 more retailers
- £23.00 + £5.00 Delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £13.99 + £1.99 Delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £22.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £22.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £22.50 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £22.50 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £22.50 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £22.50 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £22.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £22.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £22.50 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
Give yourself a salon-worthy blow dry with the help of Philip Kingsley PK PREP Perfecting Spray. This ultra lightweight spray will give you major volume that lasts all day, as well as smoothness and serious control. The frizz-fighting formula softens and adds body and bounce, while the delicate aroma of cherry blossom will give you a gorgeous fragrance.
Elastin helps to condition your hair, improving its natural elasticity for more manageability and a tangle-free style. Quaternized lipids balance your hair's natural environment, nourishing and hydrating each strand, while polyamide-1 provides light hold and lasting volume, for big, beautiful hair with a glossy finish.
Philip Kingsley Perfecting Primer Heat Protection Spray will help those with coloured hair hoping to achieve thicker, uv protected and shiny hair.
This Perfecting Primer Heat Protection Spray from Philip Kingsley contains vitamin C which helps to add shine.
How To Use
- Apply to washed hair that has been towel dried to remove moisture
- Spray product generously over mid-lengths and ends, then comb or brush through before blow drying or air drying and styling as desired
Philip Kingsley, the man behind the eponymous brand, was undoubtedly one of the most important and notable pioneers in hair styling. The applauded founder boasted 65 years' experience in the industry and was entrusted to style the hair of many celebrities, models and even royalty. They're certainly a brand with an esteemed reputation.
Where To Buy
This Philip Kingsley item is available to order online in the UK from a number of reputable websites, such as Very and NET-A-PORTER. Save money through Cosmetify to discover the best place to purchase this heat protection product by comparing prices across different online retailers.
This Philip Kingsley heat protection item is rated 4.2 out of 5, based on 4 reviews from Look Fantastic. An average score is calculated by combining reviews for this product across retailers. Go to the retailer website for review content.
Glycerin, Lactitol, Xylitol, Polymide-1, Quaternized Lipids, Elastin.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Very, otherwise there is a charge of £3.00 with orders usually arriving within 2 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
This retailer has a 28 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.