Philip Kingsley Curl Activator Curl Defining Cream
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
Available from 10 more retailers
- £22.50 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £22.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £22.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £22.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £22.50 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
- £22.00 + £5.00 Delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £15.99 + £1.99 Delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £22.00 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £22.50 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £22.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Philip Kingsley
Perfect curls don't come easy! If your hair is slightly wavy or curly but doesn't have the gorgeous all-over curl that you're looking for, try Philip Kingsley Curl Activator. This formula will enhance your hair's natural bounce and texture. Super lightweight, it will leave your hair airy and bouncy, and brushes out easily for restyling.
A careful balance of ingredients has been formulated for major curls. Copolymers give you a longer lasting style, boosting your hair's curl retention. Dimethicone leaves your hair softer and silkier while adding a brilliant, glossy shine for that perfect finish that lasts all day.
Philip Kingsley Curl Activator Curl Defining Cream will help those with curly or wavy and coarse hair hoping to achieve thicker, curly and shiny hair.
How To Use
- Apply evenly all over damp hair
- For bigger curls, scrunch dry, and for softer waves, leave to air dry naturally
- Scrunch extra into dry hair for an even more visible result
Combining years of experience with modern day technological advances, Philip Kingsley are the perfect balance between traditional and contemporary. Catering to stars such as Audrey Hepburn, this luxurious brand focuses on producing long-lasting shampoos and conditioners that add strength and style to your locks.
Where To Buy
HQHair, Beauty Bay or Look Fantastic sell this item online in the UK. Other retailers include Beauty Expert, Asos and more. Compare prices across different online retailers to find the cheapest place to order this Philip Kingsley hair curler.
Based on 14 reviews from Look Fantastic, this hair curler is rated 4.1 out of 5. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. Review content can be seen by visiting the website of the retailer.
Copolymers: provide curl retention, ensuring styles last longer
Dimethicone: boosts shine and adds softness to hair
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
This hair curler from Philip Kingsley is eligible for free standard delivery with HQHair, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.