Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 14 more retailers
- £12.50 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £12.50 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £12.50 + £3.95 delivery From Philip Kingsley
- £12.50 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £12.50 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £9.60 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £9.95 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £11.25 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £12.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £12.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £12.00 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £12.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £12.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £12.50 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
Rid yourself of the frustration of a flaky, itchy scalp with the award-winning Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo. 99% effective in consumer trials and a Philip Kingsley best-seller, it has more than a touch of glamour in its conception. The shampoo is, after all, based on the expert clinic formulation that Philip Kingsley himself created for the iconic Shakespearean actor Sir Laurence Olivier. Romantic leads and mediaeval kings certainly can't afford to have dandruff!
Putting the London stage aside, this shampoo is formulated specifically for the relief of itchy, flaking scalps. Retaining its pleasant, gentle feel whilst remaining effective, the shampoo is suitable for daily use and can be used without fear on colour-treated hair.
Its cocktail of innovatively formulated ingredients not only protect against bacteria but also cleanse the scalp without rawness or irritability. Show your locks some love and prepare for dramatic benefits.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Writer
Hair Type: Coloured
Hair Concern: Dandruff, chemically treated, dry, sensitive scalp and itchy scalp
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly.
Formulated without: Contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Philip Kingsley says
"Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo's exceptional ingredients include Lauryl Betaine, which cleanses without redness or irritation; and anti-microbial Piroctone Olamine, which helps relieve flaking and itching. Unlike other anti-dandruff shampoos, this one won't dry out your hair or strip it of colour."
How To Use
- Apply the shampoo to wet hair and lather well, taking care to gently massage the scalp
- Rinse and repeat as required and follow up with an appropriate conditioner
- Use daily to cleanse your scalp and thereafter at regular intervals, as required
Philip Kingsley, the man behind the eponymous brand, was undoubtedly one of the most important and notable pioneers in hair styling. The applauded founder boasted 65 years' experience in the industry and was entrusted to style the hair of many celebrities, models and even royalty. They're certainly a brand with an esteemed reputation.
Where To Buy
This item is available to buy online in the UK via many well-known websites, such as Feel Unique, Cult Beauty and Beauty Bay. You can also order it at Philip Kingsley, Harrods and additional websites.
Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is available in the following sizes:
This shampoo is rated 4.25 out of 5, based on 5 reviews from HQHair and Skincare RX. Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. You can see review content by visiting the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Feel Unique, otherwise there is a charge of £3.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 28 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- How To Choose The Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo