Murad Rapid Relief Spot Treatment
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
- £16.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £16.00 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £16.00 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £17.00 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £19.90 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £20.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £20.00 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £20.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £20.00 + £3.95 delivery From Murad
- £20.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £12.00 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £14.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £17.00 + £2.95 delivery From Supercuts
- £17.00 + £2.95 delivery From Regis Salons
- £20.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £20.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
Image Beauty Award Winner 2018, Murad Rapid Relief Spot Treatment does exactly what it says on the tin – zap zits, fast!
This advanced formula works in wonderful ways to free you from the spots and pimples that are ruining your day. Salicylic acid – AKA acne's mortal enemy – is an excellent exfoliator, while pine and thyme extracts ensure your skin's harmony is balanced.
A drop of this gel treatment and your blemish will be reduced in as little as 4 hours – so you never have to worry about that last minute date. And because it's an invisible texture, you can wear it over or under your makeup without ruining your flawless foundation.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Writer
Skin Concern: Breakouts/acne, enlarged pores and redness/rosacea
Ingredient Highlights: Contains bhas, stearic acid, oleic acid, salicylic acid and shea butter.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: The USA
This Murad Rapid Relief Spot Treatment contains stearic acid which helps to shore up the skin's protective barrier.
How To Use
Apply a thin layer to affected area 1-3 times daily or as needed
Known in the industry as a beauty genius, Dr Murad has raised the bar for how we view high-quality skin care. His range was one of the first to produce anti-aging products without surgery, and the brand has only grown since. Their philosophy of connection between the mind, body and soul inspires you to take care of your skin.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this Murad item online from stores, including Mankind, Beauty Expert or Allbeauty. HQHair, Feel Unique and additional retailers also sell this item.
Based on 13 reviews from Look Fantastic, this Murad skin treatment item is rated 4.4 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Review content can be seen by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £25.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Mankind, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.