Clinique Eyelash Building Primer 4.8g
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- Free Returns
- £17.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £17.00 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £17.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £17.00 Free Delivery From Clinique
- £13.50 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £14.40 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £16.50 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £17.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £17.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £17.00 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
Your eyelashes deserve as much care and attention as any other part of your body – that's why the beauty pros recommend using a primer before you apply mascara.
Clinique's Lash Building Primer is the perfect pre-mascara product if you really want to make your eyes stand out. Using a primer before mascara will produce thicker and longer lashes for that show-stopping effect.
This primer enhances and extends the benefits of Clinique mascara as it not only protects but also conditions your lashes for a healthy boost. Its unique polymer formula is fragrance-free and delivers fuller, longer results, as much as doubling the volume of lashes.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Dry
- Fragrance Free
- Oleic Acid
- Vitamin B
- Paraben Free
- Phthalates Free
- Stearic Acid
- Vegan Friendly
- Dermatologically Tested
How To Use
- Apply freely to lashes in a gentle, upward motion
- Follow up straight away by applying Clinique mascara to lashes
Clinique proved that beautiful skin can be created. Ever since they resculpted the industry with their revolutionary ideas and groundbreaking formulas, Clinique continue to lead the way in cosmetics. Offering a high-performing production line, Clinique are your best friend in beauty.
Where To Buy
Websites in the UK, including John Lewis, Beauty Bay or Feel Unique sell this primer. Other retailers include Harrods or Clinique.
Based on 13 reviews from Look Fantastic, this primer by Clinique is rated 4.5 out of 5. An average score is calculated by combining product reviews across retailers. Review content can be found on the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £50.00 qualify for free standard delivery with John Lewis, otherwise there is a charge of £3.50 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 35 days, see their website for further information.