REN Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30 Mattifying Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 17 more retailers
- £24.90 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £25.60 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £25.60 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £25.60 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £26.55 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £27.20 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £28.80 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Ren Skincare
- £32.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £16.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £30.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £32.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £32.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £32.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Very
Soak up some much needed, guilt-free vitamin D whilst protecting your complexion with the REN Clean Screen Mineral SPF30.
Treat your skin to a silicone-free formula for results that feel good from the very first application. Providing even the most sensitive of complexions with UVA/B protection, the caring sun cream also protects against blue light for all-around protection.
Utilising naturally-derived ingredients, the solution smooths easily in for quick and easy results that don't leave behind an ashy finish like some sunscreens often do. This particular cream is ideal for everyday use and can even be used on more sensitive skin types without provoking any unwanted flare-ups.
22% non-nano, naturally-sourced zinc oxide is featured within the formulation to form a non-comedogenic barrier that stops harmful rays and environmental pollutants from messing with your complexion. Yellow passionfruit seed extract and soothing rice extract work in synergy with the skin to alleviate the appearance red hues, giving you a soothed and calmed complexion.
Better still, REN have provided the innovative sun cream in a recyclable tube to do their bit for the environment.
This REN face sun cream product is suitable for children aged 3+
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature, normal, sensitive and oily
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains citric acid and zinc.
Formulated without: Peg, silicone, sulphates, parabens, phthalates and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: Non-comedogenic. This product is cruelty free.
SPF: Spf 30
Made In: The UK
This REN Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30 contains citric acid which helps to clear clogged pores.
"Our silicone-free mineral face sun cream is the result of six years of research into an SPF that's good for skin andthe cleanest possible to the planet. Meet your no-shine, sensitive-skin-friendly sun protection, all in a cream that's easily absorbed, and easily incorporated into your daily skincare routine."
How long will it last?
REN ensure their products have shelf life of more than 30 months.
How To Use
- Apply the cream 30 minutes before entering sunlight
- Use in the AM and massage in over the face and neck
- Reapply for consistent protection
Ever since they were founded back in 2008, REN has been a leading name in eco-friendly skin care. Powered by their three P principles: performance, purity and pleasure, REN want you to feel confident in your skin. Browse their range to find the perfect product for you.
REN are Eco Friendly.
Where To Buy
Online retailers in the UK, including Amazon, Allbeauty or Mankind stock this REN product. Additional retailers include Beauty Expert, HQHair and more.
Based on 38 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert, this sun protection product by REN is rated 3.3 out of 5. An average score is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. You can read review content by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Amazon, arriving 3 Days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 30 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- The Ultimate Guide to Clean BeautyThe Best Reef-Safe Sunscreens You Need for 2020Best Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin