REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 15 more retailers
- £17.95 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £19.20 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £19.90 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £20.40 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £24.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £24.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £24.00 + £3.95 delivery From Ren Skincare
- £18.41 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £20.40 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £22.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £24.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £24.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £24.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £24.00 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £24.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
Start your skincare the right way with the anti-bacterial and anti-microbial Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser from REN. Not only does this solution help clean the skin, but it also gently exfoliates.
Use this cleanser daily to reveal clearer, brighter and healthier-looking skin. It combats blemishes, reduces excess sebum and removes the build-up of dead skin cells. This helps wash away any impurities, whilst also minimising the appearance of pores and preventing future breakouts. All that, without drying out your skin – truly a win-win in our books!
Enriched with a plethora of natural ingredients, this cleanser feels gentle, yet effective on the skin. Zinc gluconate helps reduce sebum, manuka extracts soothes your skin and salicilin purifies your complexion.
Each element of the cleanser comes together to ensure you feel refreshed and revitalised. It is suitable for oily, acne-prone skin.
Written by Rebecca Jenkinson, Beauty Writer
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Benefit: Skin tightening, clarifying
Skin Concern: Breakouts/acne, enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Contains zinc, lavender oil, kaolin, calendula oil and clay.
Formulated without: Alcohol, gluten, peg, silicone, sulphates, parabens and phthalates.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: The UK
This REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser contains kaolin which helps to exfoliate away dead skin cells.
'Clean' is at the heart of all we do... But what does it mean? For us it's giving you visible results from skincare that isn't full of sh...ady ingredients. Ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation."
How long will it last?
As REN products have a shelf life of more than 30 months, they are not required to have a specified expiry date.
How To Use
- Take a few pumps in your palms
- Massage into your skin for a couple of minutes
- Rinse off with a lukewarm water and wash cloth
Innovative and pure, REN combine groundbreaking ideas with wholesome and holistic approaches to create their nourishing collection of skin care products. Using scientific formulas with 100% plant based ingredients, this is a brand that gets quick results the natural way
Where To Buy
UK customers can buy this REN skin cleanser online from many popular websites, such as Fragrance Direct, Allbeauty or Beauty Expert. Feel Unique, Escentual and other retailers also stock this product.
- Delivery & Returns
Fragrance Direct charges £1.99 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 5 working days following dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- The Ultimate Pregnancy Skincare Guide