Paul Mitchell Curls Full Circle Leave In Treatment
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 9 more retailers
- £18.75 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £18.75 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £18.95 + £4.50 delivery From Sally Beauty
- £15.94 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
- £15.94 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £18.75 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £18.95 + £2.95 delivery From Luxurious Look
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
Calling all curly-haired girls and boys. Detangle, tame and soften your curls with this lightweight leave-in treatment.
Paul Mitchell's Curls Full Circle Leave-In Treatment is a magnificent little multi-tasker that helps to hydrate, detangle and tame frizz, leaving you with curls that are both manageable and soft. Its luxurious formula is dreamy, creamy and perfect for creating a smooth and silky surface. Expect every curl to be replenished with maximum moisture so that locks can be kept supple and free from frizz and damage.
With this treatment, you will be able to bring those big and bouncy locks back to life in no time.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Hair Type: Coloured
Hair Benefit: Curl enhancers
Hair Concern: Frizzy, dry and damaged
Made In: Paul Mitchell manufactures the Curls Full Circle Leave In Treatment in the USA.
Paul Mitchell says
"Our lightweight conditioning treatment hydrates, detangles, tames frizz and won't weigh hair down. The creamy formula smoothes, detangles and replenishes every curl."
How To Use
- Take a generous amount of product and apply to damp, towel-dried hair
- Gently work product through hair with fingers or a comb to ensure even distribution
- Scrunch hair for an added shape to curls
- Leave in and allow hair to air dry or use a diffuser, then style as normal
Paul Mitchell was born in 1980 by two friends who wanted to create a hair care brand dedicated to caring for people and the planet. With only $700 of their own money, they founded an iconic cruelty-free brand that has stood the test of time. Discover their impressive gift sets, nourishing treatments and everyday essentials on Cosmetify today.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this hair styling product by Paul Mitchell online at a number of leading retailers, including HQHair, Mankind, Beauty Expert and more websites. Sally Beauty also sell this item.
Based on 26 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair, this Paul Mitchell item is rated 4.65 out of 5. Product reviews are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. You can read review content by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with HQHair, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.