ghd Max Styler
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
Compare prices from 17 more retailers
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Sally Beauty
- £179.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £179.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £129.99 Free Delivery From Supercuts
- £149.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £149.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £149.00 Free Delivery From John Lewis
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Very
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £149.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £189.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Salon-worthy hair is just a few strokes away with the ghd Max Styler. Featuring larger and smoother floating plates, these lightweight straighteners effortlessly glide through curly, long and thick hair, leaving you with sleek locks that will undoubtedly turn heads.
Kickstart your hair styling sesh with ease as the straighteners boast a 30-second heat up time and are powered by ceramic heat technology, which means they stay at a consistent temperature of 185°C.
In a rush? A protective plate guard means that you can quickly pack away, whilst an automatic sleep mode activates after 30 minutes of non-use (for the days you're running really late).
Presented with a sleek black, classic design and a convenient 2.7m cable, this hair tool will become the beauty best-friend that you can't live without (they make a brilliant gift too).
- ghd Gold Max Styler
- Ideal for thick, curly hair
- Glimmering golden plates
- Innovative ceramic heat technology
- Protective plate guard
- Universal voltage
- Sleep mode after 30 minutes of non-use
- Convenient long cable
- Body Length: 263mm
- Plate Length: 85mm
- Plate Width: 50.8mm
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Hair Type: Thick, curly & wavy
Hair Benefit: Shine, curl enhancers and straightening
Hair Concern: Damaged, frizzy
Made In: This brand produces this product in Leeds, UK.
"Take the hard work out of styling with our ghd max styler, formally known as the ghd V gold max styler. It features broad 2 inch (50.8mm) plates for easier and quicker styling on long, curly or thicker hair types."
How To Use
- Section your hair into small partings
- Run the straighteners through the sections, starting from the top near your scalp and working your way to the ends
When three hairdressers from Yorkshire first planted the seed of a new hairstyling company, there was little to suggest that ghd would become the global institution that it is today. Thanks to no little quality, invention and customer awareness, however, that’s precisely what it has become.
Where To Buy
Gorgeous Shop, Sally Beauty, Cult Beauty and other retailers sell this ghd product online in the UK. It can also be bought through Harvey Nichols.
Based on 3 reviews from Look Fantastic, this hair straightener is rated 5 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. You can read review content by visiting the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Gorgeous Shop, arriving 3-4 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 30 days.