- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 14 more retailers
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £149.00 Free Delivery From John Lewis
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Sally Beauty
- £151.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £133.99 Free Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £149.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £149.00 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
Salon-worthy hair is just a few strokes away with the ghd Max Styler. Featuring larger and smoother floating plates, these lightweight straighteners effortlessly glide through curly, long and thick hair, leaving you with sleek locks that will undoubtedly turn heads.
Kickstart your hair styling sesh with ease as the straighteners boast a 30-second heat up time and are powered by ceramic heat technology, which means they stay at a consistent temperature of 185°C.
In a rush? A protective plate guard means that you can quickly pack away, whilst an automatic sleep mode activates after 30 minutes of non-use (for the days you're running really late).
Presented with a sleek black, classic design and a convenient 2.7m cable, this hair tool will become the beauty best-friend that you can't live without (they make a brilliant gift too).
- ghd Gold Max Styler
- Ideal for thick, curly hair
- Glimmering golden plates
- Innovative ceramic heat technology
- Protective plate guard
- Universal voltage
- Sleep mode after 30 minutes of non-use
- Convenient long cable
- Body Length: 263mm
- Plate Length: 85mm
- Plate Width: 50.8mm
ghd Max Styler will help those with curly or wavy and thick hair hoping to achieve straighter, curly and shiny hair.
"Take the hard work out of styling with our ghd max styler, formally known as the ghd V gold max styler. It features broad 2 inch (50.8mm) plates for easier and quicker styling on long, curly or thicker hair types."
How To Use
- Section your hair into small partings
- Run the straighteners through the sections, starting from the top near your scalp and working your way to the ends
When three hairdressers from Yorkshire first planted the seed of a new hairstyling company, there was little to suggest that ghd would become the global institution that it is today. Thanks to no little quality, invention and customer awareness, however, that’s precisely what it has become.
- Delivery & Returns
Max Styler from ghd is eligible for free standard delivery with Supercuts. Orders are expected to arrive 2-4 working days after dispatch.
Shipping available to UK addresses only. Supplements may apply for some postal codes. See checkout for further details.
If you would like to return anything purchased directly from Supercuts, you may return your Max Styler order within 14 days, for a refund or exchange. Exclusions may apply for certain product types and if the product is not faulty you may be liable for postage costs. Conditions are subject to change so please visit the Supercuts website for full information.
- Featured In
- LFW Makeup Looks That Will Be Gracing Your Instagram Feeds