ghd Curve Soft Curl Tong
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 13 more retailers
- £129.00 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £129.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £129.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £129.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £129.00 Free Delivery From John Lewis
- £129.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £129.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £129.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £129.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £129.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £129.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £129.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £164.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Every aspect of ghd's Curve Soft Curl Tong is designed to give you big curls and gloriously soft waves, from the 32mm barrel to the spring-activated ergonomic lever.
A protective cool tip, meanwhile, places a little more precision and control at your fingertips by making it easier to manipulate the tongs, while the built-in safety stand allows you to securely put down the tool should you need to.
It excels at the business end too. The barrel utilises the brand's latest ultra-zone technology to guarantee the correct styling temperature of 185°C, which both respects the health of your hair and ensures that your chosen look lasts throughout the day.
Whoever would have imagined that soft, tumbling curls could be enjoyed with such a minimum of effort?
Written by Alex Bryson, Content Strategist
Hair Benefit: Curl enhancers, thickening/volumising
Made In: Leeds, UK is the location in which this ghd item is made.
"Designed to create big curls and soft waves, our ghd Curve Soft Curl Tong, which works best on longer locks, forms soft tumbling curls and volume at the root. Respect the health of your hair while ensuring that your favourite styles last throughout the day."
How To Use
For a big, bouncy, curly blow-dried look:
- Section hair into pieces 2cm wide and deep
- Open the clamp and flat wrap the hair around the barrel
- Close the clamp to secure the end of the hair in place
- Wait 5-8 seconds before opening the clamp to release
For a loose wave:
- Section the hair as before but this time twist wrap the hair around the barrel
- Hold the hair in place for 5-8 seconds (the clamp may not close entirely due to the twisted section of hair being thicker) before release
For millions of women across the world, things irrevocably changed when ghd first revealed its unparalleled range of unique hairstyling tools. Suddenly it was easier than ever to attain salon-worthy, lasting looks with the absolute minimum of fuss.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this ghd hair curler in the UK from websites, including Supercuts, Gorgeous Shop or Regis Salons. Other retailers include Feel Unique, Cult Beauty and more.
Based on 8 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert, this ghd item is rated 4.7 out of 5. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Supercuts, arriving 2-4 working days after dispatch. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.