ghd Air Hair Dryer
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 17 more retailers
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Very
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Harrods
- £109.00 Free Delivery From John Lewis
- £109.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £99.00 Free Delivery From Sally Beauty
- £109.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £109.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £137.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Bring home the luxury of perfect hair with the ghd air Hairdryer. This powerful product banishes the look of flyaways and unwanted frizz, thanks to its professional-strength 2, 100W AC motor and removable air filter.
Using ionic technology, this hairdryer provides you with soft, shiny hair that was once only achievable in your favourite salon. With adjustable temperature and power controls, plus the option of two nozzles, you can customise your blow dry to a style that suits your look and hair type.
Take back control of your hair with ease thanks to the ergonomic design, which allows you to comfortably tame the unruliest of hair. Fit for both right and left-handed users, this multifunctional hairdryer boasts a flexible 3m long power cable, meaning you can dry your hair with complete ease and comfort. No matter what look you're wanting to achieve, the ghd Air Hairdryer puts you in the driver's seat to accomplish your perfect style.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Editor
Hair Benefit: Shine, thickening/volumising
Hair Concern: Dry, hair loss/thinning and frizzy
Made In: Ghd makes this product in Leeds, UK.
"Get gorgeous hair in half the time with our air professional hair dryer. Its powerful 2, 100W professional-strength motor and patented removable air filter deliver high-pressure air flow for super-fast drying, while advanced ionic technology reduces frizz and flyaways to give a smooth salon-style finish in half the time"
How To Use
- Comb through hair to remove any knots. Depending on the thickness of your hair, separate into sections roughly the size of your brush.
- Switch your hairdryer on and choose between the variable temperature controls to suit your hair type. Attach one of the nozzles to begin your styling.
- Direct the hairdryer from the root to tip, simultaneously combing through with your brush. Depending on what style you are looking to achieve, simply bend the hair around the brush for either a flicked out or under style.
- Continue brushing and drying through sections until the desired look has been achieved.
Whereas once it might have required repeated trips to the salon to maintain professional-standard hair, it’s now possible to unlock perfection with the right tools. ghd styling tools, to be precise, which place power, precision and efficiency directly at your fingertips.
Where To Buy
Supercuts, Regis Salons or Feel Unique stock this ghd product online in the UK. Beauty Flash, Cult Beauty and additional retailers also stock this product.
This hair dryer is rated 4.9 out of 5, based on 279 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair. An average score is calculated by combining product reviews across retailers. You can read review content by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Supercuts, arriving 2-4 working days after dispatch. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.
- Featured In
- The 10 Best Hair Dryers for Every Hair Type 2021How Often Should You Wash Your Hair?