- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 16 more retailers
- £99.00 Free Delivery From John Lewis
- £99.00 Free Delivery From Regis Salons
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Very
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Harrods
- £109.00 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £137.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £88.99 Free Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £99.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £99.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £99.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £99.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £99.00 Free Delivery From Sally Beauty
- £109.00 Free Delivery From Asos
Bring home the luxury of perfect hair with the ghd air Hairdryer. This powerful product banishes the look of flyaways and unwanted frizz, thanks to its professional-strength 2, 100W AC motor and removable air filter.
Using ionic technology, this hairdryer provides you with soft, shiny hair that was once only achievable in your favourite salon. With adjustable temperature and power controls, plus the option of two nozzles, you can customise your blow dry to a style that suits your look and hair type.
Take back control of your hair with ease thanks to the ergonomic design, which allows you to comfortably tame the unruliest of hair. Fit for both right and left-handed users, this multifunctional hairdryer boasts a flexible 3m long power cable, meaning you can dry your hair with complete ease and comfort. No matter what look you're wanting to achieve, the ghd Air Hairdryer puts you in the driver's seat to accomplish your perfect style.
ghd Air Hair Dryer is built to target thicker and shiny hair.
"Get gorgeous hair in half the time with our air professional hair dryer. Its powerful 2, 100W professional-strength motor and patented removable air filter deliver high-pressure air flow for super-fast drying, while advanced ionic technology reduces frizz and flyaways to give a smooth salon-style finish in half the time"
How To Use
- Comb through hair to remove any knots. Depending on the thickness of your hair, separate into sections roughly the size of your brush.
- Switch your hairdryer on and choose between the variable temperature controls to suit your hair type. Attach one of the nozzles to begin your styling.
- Direct the hairdryer from the root to tip, simultaneously combing through with your brush. Depending on what style you are looking to achieve, simply bend the hair around the brush for either a flicked out or under style.
- Continue brushing and drying through sections until the desired look has been achieved.
By tapping into a unique understanding of what men and women want from their hairstyling tools, ghd have established themselves as a bona fide cult favourite. After all, salon-worthy results brought about it in the comfort of your own home are hardly something to be sniffed at.
- Delivery & Returns
Air Hair Dryer from ghd is eligible for free standard delivery with Supercuts. Orders are expected to arrive 2-4 working days after dispatch.
Shipping available to UK addresses only. Supplements may apply for some postal codes. See checkout for further details.
If you would like to return anything purchased directly from Supercuts, you may return your Air Hair Dryer order within 14 days, for a refund or exchange. Exclusions may apply for certain product types and if the product is not faulty you may be liable for postage costs. Conditions are subject to change so please visit the Supercuts website for full information.
- Featured In
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair?