Get Wed 27 Sep - Thu 28 Sep
Order within 7 hrs, 44 mins
- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
- £7.55 From Beyond Beautiful
- £8.95 From Gorgeous Shop
- £8.95 From Beauty Flash
- £8.95 From Look Fantastic
Frequently Bought With
Discover the ghd tail comb; a professional-quality tool, suitable for mastering an array of hair styling techniques.
This multitasking comb features a fine-toothed design, which is ideal for backcombing, sectioning hair and ultra-precise styling. The tail end, meanwhile, is perfect for parting the hair and intricate styling.
This must-have tool also has a variety of anti-static properties that help to tame flyaways and tuck away loose hairs, enabling you to achieve a salon sleek finish in seconds.
Boasting a hand-crafted design, with quality and efficacy in mind, this trusty tool is all you need to enhance your hair styling routine.
Customers also use ghd Bodyguard - Heat Protect Spray.
Written by Ellie Child, Beauty Editor
Hair Type: Fine
Hair Benefit: Thickening/volumising
Hair Concern: Frizzy, dry and damaged
Made In: Leeds, UK
What does Ghd say?
"Best for... backcombing ; sectioning hair for blow-drying; precision styling; tucking in rogue hairs in up-dos. The fine toothed design and anti-static properties make this comb perfect for intricate styling."
How do you use it?
- Take small sections of hair and hold away from the head
- Then, place the comb in the hair (a few centimetres away from the root) and gently push the comb down against the direction of the hair growth, in small, short strokes
- Continue with this process on each section that you want to backcomb
Sectioning the hair:
- Use the tail end of the comb to part the hair into sections
- Start by gliding the comb past the top of your ear and follow around the head to evenly section the hair into halves
- To part your hair into quarters, follow the perimeter of your head starting at the temple
- Use the fine-tooth comb to smooth and tame any loose hairs for a sleek result
For millions of women across the world, things irrevocably changed when ghd first revealed its unparalleled range of unique hairstyling tools. Suddenly it was easier than ever to attain salon-worthy, lasting looks with the absolute minimum of fuss.
Is this ghd product ever on sale?
By comparing retailers across ghd Hair Care products, we’ll be first to know when there’s a sale, tap the button further up the page and we’ll let you know too.
Delivery & Returns
Products over £50.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Cosmetize, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 1-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option available. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.