ghd Tail Comb
- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
- £8.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £8.50 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £8.50 + £2.95 delivery From Regis Salons
- £8.50 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £8.50 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £8.50 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £8.50 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £8.50 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £8.50 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £8.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £8.50 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
Discover the ghd tail comb; a professional-quality tool, suitable for mastering an array of hair styling techniques.
This multitasking comb features a fine-toothed design, which is ideal for backcombing, sectioning hair and ultra-precise styling. The tail end, meanwhile, is perfect for parting the hair and intricate styling.
This must-have tool also has a variety of anti-static properties that help to tame flyaways and tuck away loose hairs, enabling you to achieve a salon sleek finish in seconds.
Boasting a hand-crafted design, with quality and efficacy in mind, this trusty tool is all you need to enhance your hair styling routine.
Hair Type: Fine
Hair Benefit: Thickening/volumising
Hair Concern: Frizzy, dry and damaged
Made In: Leeds, UK
"Best for... backcombing ; sectioning hair for blow-drying; precision styling; tucking in rogue hairs in up-dos. The fine toothed design and anti-static properties make this comb perfect for intricate styling."
How To Use
- Take small sections of hair and hold away from the head
- Then, place the comb in the hair (a few centimetres away from the root) and gently push the comb down against the direction of the hair growth, in small, short strokes
- Continue with this process on each section that you want to backcomb
Sectioning the hair:
- Use the tail end of the comb to part the hair into sections
- Start by gliding the comb past the top of your ear and follow around the head to evenly section the hair into halves
- To part your hair into quarters, follow the perimeter of your head starting at the temple
- Use the fine-tooth comb to smooth and tame any loose hairs for a sleek result
For millions of women across the world, things irrevocably changed when ghd first revealed its unparalleled range of unique hairstyling tools. Suddenly it was easier than ever to attain salon-worthy, lasting looks with the absolute minimum of fuss.
Where To Buy
You can buy this hair care product in the UK from online retailers, such as Supercuts, Asos and Gorgeous Shop. Regis Salons, Mankind and other retailers also sell this item.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Supercuts, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-4 working days of dispatch. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.
- Featured In
- 12 Top Knot Styles for Every Hair Type