ghd Detangling Comb
- In Stock
- 14 Day Returns
Available from 14 more retailers
- £7.50 + £5.95 Delivery From Harrods
- £8.50 + £1.95 Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £8.50 + £1.99 Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £8.50 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £8.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £8.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £8.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Regis Salons
- £8.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £8.50 + £4.49 Delivery From Amazon
- £9.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £8.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £8.50 + £4.99 Delivery From House of Fraser
- £8.50 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £8.50 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
Damp hair is vulnerable and must be treated with care. This is where the ghd Detangling Comb comes in. Its unique teeth, which are set far apart, mean that hair can be freed from knots and tangles, leaving behind smooth, vibrant-looking locks.
In addition to its knack for untangling even the most stubborn of hair, this product is also heat resistant, meaning it can be used with a hairdryer. On top of this, the comb is perfect for those wishing to evenly distribute a styling mousse or conditioner through the hair after washing.
"Best for... detangling damp hair. The wide-toothed design allows for delicate detangling on damp hair, which is fragile and more prone to damage."
How To Use
- Take hold of each section of hair before you begin to apply the comb so as to avoid pressure on the roots of the hair
- Comb gently from ends of the hair to the roots
- Repeat with each section of hair until all knots have been removed
By tapping into a unique understanding of what men and women want from their hairstyling tools, ghd have established themselves as a bona fide cult favourite. After all, salon-worthy results brought about it in the comfort of your own home are hardly something to be sniffed at.
Where To Buy
Online retailers in the UK, such as Supercuts, Harrods and Beauty Flash stock this hair care product by ghd. It can also be bought via Gorgeous Shop, HQHair and other retailers. Compare prices across different websites to find the cheapest place to order this ghd product.
Based on 21 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair, this hair care product is rated 4.8 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. Review content can be seen by visiting the retailer website.
Leeds, UK is where this product is produced.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Supercuts, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-4 working days of dispatch. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- How to Get Rid of Split Ends