- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 10 more retailers
- £8.50 Free Delivery From Selfridges
- £8.50 + £1.99 Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £9.00 Free Delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £8.50 + £1.95 Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £8.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £8.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £8.50 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £8.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £8.50 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £8.50 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
Damp hair is vulnerable and must be treated with care. This is where the ghd Detangling Comb comes in. Its unique teeth, which are set far apart, mean that hair can be freed from knots and tangles, leaving behind smooth, vibrant-looking locks.
In addition to its knack for untangling even the most stubborn of hair, this product is also heat resistant, meaning it can be used with a hairdryer. On top of this, the comb is perfect for those wishing to evenly distribute a styling mousse or conditioner through the hair after washing.
"Best for... detangling damp hair. The wide-toothed design allows for delicate detangling on damp hair, which is fragile and more prone to damage."
How To Use
- Take hold of each section of hair before you begin to apply the comb so as to avoid pressure on the roots of the hair
- Comb gently from ends of the hair to the roots
- Repeat with each section of hair until all knots have been removed
When three hairdressers from Yorkshire first planted the seed of a new hairstyling company, there was little to suggest that ghd would become the global institution that it is today. Thanks to no little quality, invention and customer awareness, however, that’s precisely what it has become.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery (3-5 Days)
Express delivery methods available, see retailer for further options.
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
You can return most products from Amazon sites within 30 days of receipt of the products providing they are in an unused and undamaged condition. You'll need to visit their 'Returns Support Centre' for further information. Please note, some items are not eligible for return (unless defective).
- Featured In
- How to Get Rid of Split Ends