Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Free Returns
- £29.25 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £31.20 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £35.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £35.10 Free Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £35.10 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £39.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £39.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £39.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £39.00 Free Delivery From Very
- £49.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £29.25 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £39.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £39.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £39.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £39.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
Drip-feed your skin with an abundance of healing and calming oils with this Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil.
This lightweight, multi-active oil will quickly become a staple in your skincare routine. Using an oil complex that boasts nine essential oils – including Palma rose, orange, mint, vanilla, geranium, chamomile, lemon, rose and lavender – you can rest assured that your skin will be more conditioned, smoothed and hydrated.
And if that wasn't enough, the treatment also includes five plant oils; grapeseed, apricot, almond, olive and sunflower oil, which work together to give the texture of your skin the elasticity and moisture that it craves.
To top it off, the unique Camelina 'Gold of Pleasure' oil will protect your skin from free radicals, thanks to its strong antioxidant properties.
If you weren't a fan of Emma Hardie before, you certainly will be now.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Writer
Skin Benefit: Hydrating, brightening
Skin Concern: Dullness
Made In: The U.K
The vitamin c contained in this day moisturiser helps to brighten the complexion and to firm the skin. It will also work to provide extreme hydration to skin and to fade scars and blemishes as it contains olive oil.
- Fragrance Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Alcohol Free
- Oleic Acid
- Olive Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Vitamin C
- Paraben Free
- Petroleum Free
Emma Hardie says
"A multi-active, lightweight, nourishing facial oil complex, including nine essential oils of Palma Rose, Orange, Mint, Vanilla, Geranium, Camomile, Lemon, Rose and Lavender to re-balance, Omega 3 to help restructure the skin and promote elasticity and Camelina 'Gold of Pleasure' oil for its powerful antioxidant properties to protect the skin from environmental damage.
How To Use
- Can be used both morning and night, and under moisturiser
- Using a few drops, apply the facial oil onto cleansed skin
- Now, with your fingertips, gently smooth oil over your face
- Massage into skin
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with warm water
The passion and knowledge immersed in Emma Hardie elevates it above rival skin care brands. A secret ingredient of Moringa Seed, sourced from the Moringa Tree, is drenched in nutrients that cleanses the skin, acts as an antioxidant and increases anti-aging - it's the ingredient you never knew you needed.
Where To Buy
Online stores in the UK, such as Amazon, Beauty Expert or Allbeauty sell this day moisturiser by Emma Hardie. Feel Unique, Beauty Flash and other websites also sell this product.
Based on 10 reviews from Look Fantastic, this day moisturiser by Emma Hardie is rated 4.9 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. You can see review content by visiting the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Amazon, arriving 3 Days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 30 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- The Emma Hardie Skin Care Guide for Beginners