Clarins My Clarins RE BOOST Comforting Hydrating Cream 50ml
- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
- £18.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £19.35 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £19.35 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £22.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £22.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £22.00 Free Delivery From Clarins
- £22.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £22.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £22.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £22.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
Skin Type: Dry, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Hydrating
Skin Concern: Dry
Formulated without: Parabens and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: France
- Paraben Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
Regarded by NPD Beauty Trends as the number one prestige skin care brand in Europe, it's fair to say Clarins is a brand you can trust. Becoming one of the first beauty brands to realise and harness the healing potential of plant extracts, Clarins continues to redefine the market with incredible innovation.
Where To Buy
This product can be bought online in the UK from many popular retailers, such as Amazon, Fragrance Direct and Escentual. Other retailers include Allbeauty, John Lewis and more.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Amazon, otherwise there is a charge of £4.49 with orders usually arriving within 3 Days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 30 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.