Antipodes Juliet Brightening Gel Cleanser
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
- £18.74 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £18.74 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £19.38 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £19.95 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £21.25 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £24.75 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £24.99 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £24.99 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £25.00 + £3.45 delivery From Antipodes
The Antipodes Juliet Skin-Brightening Gel Cleanser is a high-performing cleanser that brightens and clears your complexion, using a combination of kiwi and hibiscus flower to leave skin clean and blemish-free.
It also contains manuka honey with brilliant anti-bacterial powers, which blends with the powerfully antioxidising vinanza grape to improve elasticity and firmness. These ingredients perfectly combine to balance and regulate your skin's oil production.
Suitable for normal and oily skin. Deliciously scented with green apple and fragrant cardamom.
Skin Type: Combination, oily
Skin Benefit: Anti-pollution, mattifying and brightening
Skin Concern: Dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Natural, organic, vegetarian friendly and contains avocado oil, linoleic acid, oleic acid, vitamin a, vitamin c, vitamin d and vitamin e.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: New Zealand
This skin cleanser helps to reduce dark sports and to nourish the skin as it contains vitamin a. The vitamin c in this item will also help to neutralise free radicals and to firm the skin.
How To Use
- Gently wet the face and neck with warm water
- Massage the Brightening Gel Cleanser into skin with upward strokes
- Give extra care to spots and blemishes
- Rinse with soft cloth and more water
- Gently pat dry
- Use day and night before your favourite moisturiser
Women across the world rejoice in Antipodes' dose of collagen, antioxidants and elastin to hydrate and nourish our skin.
Founder, Elizabeth Barbilach, found that most natural skin care brands didn't do enough to hydrate the skin, so she created a collection that replicates a much-desired velvety texture.
Where To Buy
UK customers can buy this Antipodes skin cleanser online through various popular retailers, including Mankind, Beauty Expert and HQHair. You can also buy this product from Amazon, Feel Unique and other retailers.
Based on 15 reviews from Look Fantastic, this Antipodes skin cleanser is rated 4.5 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. You can see review content by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £25.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Mankind, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.