- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 6 more retailers
- £17.06 + £1.99 Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £18.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £18.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £18.95 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £18.95 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £18.95 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
Weleda understands how stretch marks can cause a real knock to confidence levels, which is why they created the Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil.
Combined with the power of massage, this effective stretchmark oil can smooth out skin and slow down the development of stretch marks. Tackling scarring on the stomach, thighs, bottom and breasts, this moisturising formula conditions the skin's surface to help minimise the look of stretch marks.
Containing a sweet almond oil base, the oil infuses skin with a plethora of fatty acids that plump out skin and prevent it from drying out. Organic arnica extract then works to ease the feeling of tight skin and gifts it with a soothed and comforted feeling. But the goodness doesn't stop there; vitamins A, D and E are bestowed upon skin due to the inclusion of nourishing wheat germ oil. This wholesome oil has been developed alongside doctors and midwives to provide another level of comfort to the skin for when you need it most.
This product can be used for mums before, during and after pregnancy.
This Stretch Mark Massage Oil from Weleda contains vitamin A which helps to encourage healthy skin cell production.
How To Use
- Apply the oil two to three times daily. This can be used at the beginning of a pregnancy and up to three months after the birth.
- Using light, circular motions – massage the oil into skin
- A kneading massage is not recommended. If you are unsure of the best way to apply body oils, please consult with your midwife, nurse or doctor
- Please note that oils containing Arnica should not be used on broken skin as they may cause irritation
Combining natural and spiritual sciences with modern day technology, Weleda is brand that represents everything that's right about the beauty industry. Tailoring their vast range of nourishing products to meet the needs of mothers and babies, they care about the wellbeing of their loyal customers.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Arnica Montana Flower extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geranoil, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol. From natural essential oils.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £1.95 (2-3 working days)
Next working day delivery £2.95 For orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday, delivered the next working day (restrictions apply)
Next day delivery £4.95 For orders placed by 2pm, delivered the next day (no deliveries on bank holidays)
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
It’s ok if you change your mind about this Stretch Mark Massage Oil by Weleda as this retailer has a 60 day returns policy for unused, unopened products (providing any original seals are intact). You can find out more during the checkout process with Allbeauty.