Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
Compare prices from 12 more retailers
- £36.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £36.55 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £36.55 Free Delivery From Escentual
- £42.50 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £43.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £43.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £43.00 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Urban Decay
- £43.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £43.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £45.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
The Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette is your one-stop shop to seriously juicy eye looks.
This fun and fruity eyeshadow palette offers everything from velvety matte to dazzling metallic shades. All you have to do is take your pick from a set of twelve, which include the likes of creamy peach, deep cranberry and hot plum, and create super sweet looks that are perfect for both the everyday and parties.
Each eyeshadow boasts the iconic Urban Decay formula and delivers a super intense pigment that's easy to blend. Not to mention, the colour doesn't cake, crease, crumble or fade, allowing you to showcase a ripe look all day long. Whether you decide to mix and match shades to create the ultimate cherry-inspired smoky eye or rock an individual red hue, there's no doubt that this palette will make your peepers pop.
Oh, and did we mention the stunning metallic crimson compact it's presented in? It will undoubtedly spice up your makeup collection or make a seriously cool gift.
Naked Cherry Palette shades:
- Hot Spot - ivory matte
- Caution - soft neutral beige matte
- Bang Bang - shimmering pink with gold shift and iridescent micro-sparkle
- Feelz - soft dusty rose matte
- Juicy - soft warm peach
- Turn On - pale metallic rose shimmer
- Ambitious - metallic rose copper
- Bing - deep mauve matte
- Devilish - reddish plum matte
- Young Love - metallic cranberry
- Drunk Dial - deep metallic burgundy
- Privacy - deep brownish-plum matte
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature, normal, sensitive and oily
Skin Concern: Hyperpigmentation
Ingredient Highlights: Contains stearic acid.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Coverage: Full, buildable
Finish: Matte, shimmer and metallic
This Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette contains stearic acid which helps to shore up the skin's protective barrier.
Urban Decay says
"Adorned with a row of metallic cherries, our crimson compact includes a full-size mirror and double-sided brush. Whether you're at the office, in between flights or getting ready at the apartment, Naked Cherry spices up everything from chill neutrals and sexy shimmers to super smoky eyes."
How To Use
- Apply the shadows wet or dry to your eyelids
- Gently blend out with your fingertips or a small fluffy eyeshadow brush
Urban Decay has been bringing much needed colour to makeup bags for more than 20 years. With a global, loyal fan based Urban Decay are widely-loved for their commitment to cruelty-free beauty and feature an ever growing range of vegan products in their line-up. Explore their world-famous makeup including lipsticks, eyeshadows and much more.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this Urban Decay item in the UK from websites, such as Allbeauty, Feel Unique or Look Fantastic. Additional retailers include Escentual, Beauty Bay and more.
Based on 17 reviews from Look Fantastic, this Urban Decay item is rated 4.6 out of 5. An average score is calculated by combining product reviews across retailers. Go to the website of the retailer for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, arriving 2-3 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 90 days.
- Featured In
- Top 10 Urban Decay Makeup ProductsHow to Nail Red Eyeshadow Looks Like a Boss