Urban Decay Brow Blade Pencil
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 10 more retailers
- £18.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £20.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Urban Decay
- £16.00 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £16.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £17.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £18.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £20.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
Discover the secret behind big, beautiful, bold brows with the Urban Decay Brow Blade pencil and ink stain.
It couldn't be easier to achieve the brows of your dreams with this double-ended brow tool. One side has a simple waterproof pencil, which has a creamy consistency so easily glides across your skin. And the other side is an easy-to-use ink stain brush that gives you precise definition. Use both sides to fill in any sparse areas, define dramatic arches and create hair-like strokes at the drop of a hat.
With a variety of shades to choose from, match the colour to your brows perfectly with the Urban Decay Brow Blade. Both sides of the formula help you achieve professional looking, natural results without stepping foot in a salon.
Brow Blade shades:
- Gingersnap – auburn
- Taupe Trap – taupe
- Brown Sugar – soft medium brown
- Cafe Kitty – warm medium brown
- Brunette Betty – warm brown
- Neutral Nana – neutral brown
- Dark Drapes – dark brown
Written by Rebecca Jenkinson, Beauty Writer
Skin Type: Normal
Skin Concern: Uneven skin tone
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly.
Formulated without: Contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Coverage: Full, buildable and medium
Urban Decay says
"Get microblade precision without the commitment – our Brow Blade gives you defined, flawless arches that are the definition of brow goals. This double-ended tool is revolutionary: The ink stain formula's brush tip creates incredibly precise, hair-like strokes, while the creamy, waterproof pencil fills in sparse areas."
How To Use
- Fill in any sparse areas with the pencil, following the natural shape of your eyebrow
- Then apply the ink stain creating natural short hair strokes
Urban Decay has been bringing much needed colour to makeup bags for more than 20 years. With a global, loyal fan based Urban Decay are widely-loved for their commitment to cruelty-free beauty and feature an ever growing range of vegan products in their line-up. Explore their world-famous makeup including lipsticks, eyeshadows and much more.
Where To Buy
You can buy this Urban Decay brow pencil in the UK from online stores, including Escentual, John Lewis or Asos. Additional retailers include Beauty Bay or Urban Decay.
Urban Decay Brow Blade Pencil is available in the following options:
- Brown Sugar
- Brunette Betty
- Cafe Kitty
- Cool Cookie
- Dark Drapes
- Neutral Nana
- Taupe Trap
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- Top 10 Urban Decay Makeup Products