Sachajuan Intensive Repair Shampoo
- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
- £11.95 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £12.95 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £20.00 + £5.00 delivery From Mr Porter
- £23.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £23.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £23.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £23.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £23.00 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £23.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £22.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £23.00 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
Sun exposure, styling tools, bleaches and dyes can wreak havoc on our hair. Sachajuan Intensive Repair Shampoo is a gentle but powerful formula that works to rehydrate weak strands and protect them from future damage.
This shampoo is ideal for hair that feels porous, dry or hard to control, or which breaks off and splits easily. The brand's special Ocean Silk Technology combines a blend of marine algae extracts for a healthy, soothed scalp.
The formula also contains a range of UV protectants, which penetrate deep into the follicle and do not rinse away. This will make each strand stronger and more resistant to damage from heat and sunrays.
With daily use, hair is repaired and restored to its original shine and lustre.
Hair Type: Coloured
Hair Benefit: Thickening/volumising, uv protection, shine and strengthening
Hair Concern: Chemically treated, dry, damaged and weak
Made In: Stockholm, Sweden
The vitamin b in this shampoo works to prevent hair loss and to promote hair growth. The citric acid in this product will also work to improve scalp condition and to remove excess oil.
- Citric Acid
- Vitamin B
How To Use
- Massage a small amount into hair and scalp
- Rinse thoroughly
- Use Sachajuan Intensive Repair Conditioner for best results
Sachajuan present a clear and concise approach to hair care: a system of cleansing, conditioning and only adding treatments if necessary is the backbone of their impeccable range. The potency of their shampoos, conditioners and styling creams allow you to achieve the style and texture you want.
Where To Buy
UK customers can purchase this Sachajuan shampoo online via retailers, including Amazon, Allbeauty or Fragrance Direct. You can also buy it at Mr Porter, HQHair and other retailers.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Amazon, otherwise there is a charge of £4.49 with orders usually arriving within 3 Days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 30 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- Growing Out Short HairBest Shampoo For Hair Growth