Sachajuan Intensive Hair Oil
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 11 more retailers
- £19.95 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £24.95 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £37.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £40.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £40.00 Free Delivery From Escentual
- £40.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £40.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £40.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £40.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £40.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £14.00 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
Recognised by the Elle Beauty Awards, Sachajuan Intensive Hair Oilis a nutritive leave-in treatment that repairs hair while adding extreme shine.
This paraben, sulphate and phthalate-free hair oil exhibits the Scandinavian utility of design that Sachajuan is renowned for. Hair absorbs it weightlessly, leaving no residue, while it only takes a few drops worked through damp hair to seal in moisture and enhance shine.
The blend of sea buckthorn, sunflower seed oils and rosemary leaf extract encourages healthy hair growth and elasticity while promoting strength and shine. At the same time, the rare, lightweight argan oil has a naturally hydrating effect on your hair, not only repairing its cellular membranes, but replenishing its vitality and shine too.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Editor
Hair Benefit: Shine
Hair Concern: Frizzy, chemically treated, dry, damaged, split ends and weak
Made In: Stockholm, Sweden is the location where this brand manufactures the Intensive Hair Oil.
This Sachajuan Intensive Hair Oil contains argan oil which helps to restore shine.
How To Use
- Use sparingly on wet or dry hair as a therapeutic leave-in treatment
- Or, use it as a protective pre-heat-styling spray
Explore the nourishing power of Sachajuan and their vast selection of hair care products. Using the structure, shape and surface of the hair as their foundation, the Swedish brand allows you to master the art of hairstyling - you can achieve a salon-worthy finish from the comfort of your home.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this hair treatment product online via a number of popular websites, such as Allbeauty, Amazon or Fragrance Direct. Additional retailers include NET-A-PORTER, HQHair and more.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, otherwise there is a charge of £1.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 90 days, see their website for further information.