NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 2:1
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £38.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Escentual
- £38.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Deciem
- £19.00 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £28.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £38.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £38.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £38.00 + £5.00 delivery From Mr Porter
From the second generation of NIOD's multi-award-winning Copper Amino Isolate serum comes the Copper Amino Isolate 2:1. This skin-loving, water-like serum will smooth out unwanted wrinkles and fine lines with fast-acting anti-ageing peptides that support collagen.
With hyaluronic acid that locks in the skins natural moisture and high concentrated powered skin-supporting copper tripeptides that uplift imbalances, this serum includes double the percentage of NIOD's original 1% formula of pure GHK peptide.
It is uniquely created to enhance your skin's radiance and ensures that skin naturally maintains a healthy complexion. This innovative serum battles the signs of ageing by improving textural damage and will leave your skin feeling revitalised, fresh and looking visibly clearer.
Written by Julia Richardson, Content Writer
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, uneven skin tone and enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains hyaluronic acid and collagen.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, alcohol, sulphates, parabens, fragrance and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
This Copper Amino Isolate Serum 2:1 from NIOD contains hyaluronic acid which helps to make skin more supple.
"As a highly-focused effort to maintain healthy-looking skin, this pro-repair, pro-collagen serum offers a novel approach to target all signs of skin ageing indirectly. This indirect approach departs from the traditional thinking of addressing visible aspects of skin ageing individually and instead forms a foundation to respect skin health." "
How long will it last?
Deciem says the shelf life of NOID products is between 18 and 24 months.
How To Use
- Dispense Activator into Serum. Shake well for 30 seconds.
- Apply Serum to face AM and PM. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised.
NIOD, operating under beauty giants DECIEM, prides itself on not being a brand. Instead they're a soulful force that use the finest ingredients and employ experts in skin care to formulate a high-performing collection.
Keep your skin looking young and healthy with the selection that takes years off your complexion.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this NIOD item in the UK from leading online stores, including Feel Unique, NET-A-PORTER and Escentual. Harrods and Deciem also sell this product.
This moisturiser is rated 4.5 out of 5, based on 2 reviews from Look Fantastic. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews for this product across retailers. Review content can be found on the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Feel Unique, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 28 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.