ELEMIS Tea Tree S.O.S. Spray
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 13 more retailers
- £18.45 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £23.50 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £24.05 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £29.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £29.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £29.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £29.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £29.00 Free Delivery From Elemis
- £36.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £9.99 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £22.40 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £22.40 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
- £29.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
This travel-friendly spray contains nature's very own antiseptic: Australian tea tree essential oil. With its concentrated antibacterial and antiviral properties, the Elemis Sp@Home Tea Tree S.O.S. Spray functions as a quick and convenient way to disinfect and deodorise areas of the body that may be infected with bacteria or fungus.
Don't use too liberally, as this product packs a punch. Use on breakouts on the face and body, fungal infections on the feet (spray into those gym shoes) and even to disinfect surfaces.
Carry in your bag to use on the go. Who knew a simple ingredient could do so many things?
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Dry
Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains citric acid and tea tree oil.
Formulated without: Aluminium, parabens, talc, sls, mineral oil, sles and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: The U.K
This Tea Tree S.O.S. Spray from ELEMIS contains citric acid which helps to exfoliate skin.
How To Use
- Spray directly onto areas of the skin that are infected by fungus or breakouts, including the face, back, chest and feet
Determined to bring a sea of natural goodness to your skin, ELEMIS are a brand that really care about skin care. Incorporating an enriching blend of superior botanicals, peptides and antioxidants, they're obsessed with producing a radiant complexion.
Where To Buy
This item is available to buy online in the UK through stores, such as Fragrance Direct, Allbeauty and Harvey Nichols. Other retailers include Feel Unique, Look Fantastic and more.
This body care item is rated 4.75 out of 5, based on 3 reviews from Look Fantastic and Mankind. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Review content can be seen by visiting the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Fragrance Direct charges £1.99 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 5 working days following dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.