Caudalie VineActiv Overnight Detox Oil
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 28 Day Returns
- £22.50 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £24.00 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £24.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £24.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £24.90 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £27.00 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £27.00 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £27.00 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £30.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £30.00 Free Delivery From Very
- £30.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £30.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £30.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £30.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £30.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £31.91 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £37.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Environmental stress, life stress and lack of sleep can have a huge impact on the health of your skin. Unfortunately, relocating to the countryside and doing nothing but sleep isn't an option for most.
With thanks to Caudalie, you can put the bounce back into your skin and return your youthful radiance without having to isolate yourself from the city. Just a few drops of this Caudalie Overnight Detox Oil and you'll notice its regenerating properties get to work right away.
Designed to tackle the effects of stress, pollution and days of sun-soaking your skin, this advanced formula sinks deep into your skin to help flush away toxins, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and purify your complexion.
A purely plant-based formula, infused with grape-seed, rosehip, neroli, lavender and carrot oils, it's as nourishing as it is reviving.
Written by Hannah Liddle, Beauty Writer
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, anti-pollution, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dry, dark circles, redness/rosacea and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Organic, natural, vegan friendly and contains lavender oil, rose oil, vitamin c, linoleic acid, rosehip oil, grapeseed oil, vitamin e and collagen.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, alcohol, sulphates, gluten, phthalates, parabens, colourants, sles, fragrance and contains no animal derived ingredients.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested. This product is cruelty free.
Made In: France
This Caudalie VineActiv Overnight Detox Oil contains grapeseed oil which helps to reduce the appearance of scars.
How To Use
- Apply a few drops onto the palm of your hands and rub together to warm
- Spread evenly across face and neck, massaging in circular motions
- Follow with your moisturiser
Completely free from mineral oil, parabens, phthalates and colourants, few beauty sets are as naturally beneficial to the skin as that offered by Caudalie. Utilising the raw materials of their vinotherapie spa, Caudalie take a uniquely organic approach to skin care.
Where To Buy
An online store in UK that stocks this day moisturiser by Caudalie is House of Fraser.
- Delivery & Returns
House of Fraser charges £4.99 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 3 - 7 working days following dispatch. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 28 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- 7 Anti-Pollution Skincare Tips