Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
- £18.40 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £18.40 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £20.70 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £23.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £23.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £16.50 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £17.25 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £18.40 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £20.70 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £21.62 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £23.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £23.00 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £23.00 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £23.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £23.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £24.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £29.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet is a refreshing boost of energy and moisture for the skin! This light gel deeply moisturises the skin and reinforces its natural defences.
The ingredients in this moisturiser work to reverse and prevent the damage that free radicals cause. The result is velvety smooth and baby-soft skin that radiates with confidence. Over time this moisturiser will strengthen your skin and make it more resilient.
This product is free from parabens and other harmful chemicals that can damage the skin and cause blemishes. This means it's suitable for use on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Skin Type: Dry, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Anti-pollution, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dry, redness/rosacea and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Organic and contains stearic acid, vitamin c, ahas, oleic acid, citric acid and shea butter.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, alcohol, phthalates, parabens, colourants, sles and fragrance.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic.
Made In: France
This Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet contains vitamin C which helps to fight photo-ageing.
How To Use
- Apply morning and evening to a clean face and neck
- Massage gently into skin, avoiding the delicate eye contour
Thrust into the forefront of the cosmetics industry with their Beauty Exilir that released in 1997, Caudalie has revitalised the industry with its naturally rich and organic collection. Full of natural goodness, their products are scientifically proven to produce flawless results.
Caudalie are Fair Trade.
Where To Buy
Websites in the UK, such as Mankind, Beauty Expert or HQHair sell this Caudalie day moisturiser. You can also order it from Escentual, Look Fantastic and other websites.
Based on 63 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert and HQHair, this Caudalie day moisturiser is rated 4.53 out of 5. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. See the website of the retailer for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £25.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Mankind, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.