Caudalie VineActiv 3 In 1 Moisturiser
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £28.80 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £32.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £32.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Very
- £40.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £24.00 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £25.60 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £25.60 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £27.20 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £28.80 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £32.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £32.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £32.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £32.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £32.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
Caudalie VineActiv 3-in-1 Moisturiser is perfect for people who live in urban environments where they are often exposed to pollutants and other environmental stresses. The moisturiser creates a protective barrier that prevents environmental pollutants from clogging your pores. The lightweight formula delivers intense moisturisation to dry and tired skin, revealing a younger-looking complexion that glows with confidence. The active ingredients work in synergy to brighten up dull skin and re-enforce the skin's natural defences against the elements and the damage that it can cause. The formula is free from parabens and other harmful chemicals that can cause irritation, so VineActiv is perfect for all skin types.
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, anti-pollution, hydrating, mattifying and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Contains hyaluronic acid, sunflower oil, vitamin c, ahas, linoleic acid, citric acid, vitamin e and collagen.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, alcohol, phthalates, parabens, colourants, sles and fragrance.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic.
Made In: France
This VineActiv 3 In 1 Moisturiser from Caudalie contains hyaluronic acid which helps to make skin more supple.
How To Use
- Apply morning and night to cleansed face, neck and décolleté
- Massage in upward circular motions until fully absorbed
In 1993, the founders of Caudalie bet with a scientist that told them grapes has the highest amount of antioxidants in the world. Since then, they've infused each product with grape extracts, alongside a sea of plant-based ingredients, to make their nourishing range.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this Caudalie anti-ageing skin care item in the UK from popular online retailers, such as Feel Unique, Escentual or Harvey Nichols. Other retailers include John Lewis, Very and more.
This anti-ageing skin care item by Caudalie is rated 4.15 out of 5, based on 16 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers to calculate an average score. Go to the website of the retailer to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Feel Unique, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 28 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.