Caudalie VineActiv Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £32.40 Free Delivery From Escentual
- £36.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £36.00 Free Delivery From Very
- £36.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £46.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £17.82 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £28.80 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £28.80 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £28.80 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £28.80 Free Delivery From Allbeauty
- £28.80 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £32.40 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £36.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £36.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £36.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £36.00 Free Delivery From Asos
- £36.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
Antioxidant polyphenols are just what your skin needs to stay protected from pollutants and other environmental contaminants that surround us every day. Luckily, this Anti-wrinkle Serum by Caudalie is full of them.
It also contains hyaluronic acid, vitamins and picea (Norwegian spruce wood) extract, all of which work seamlessly to maintain your skin's condition, improve the underlying structure and replenish and strengthen its natural hydration reservoirs.
This cream is deceptively light, sinking straight into the skin and leaving no residue so you can get on with your day with great skin and no fuss.
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, anti-pollution, hydrating and brightening
Skin Concern: Fine lines/wrinkles, dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Contains hyaluronic acid, vitamin c, ahas, citric acid, vitamin e, collagen and squalane.
Formulated without: Mineral oil, alcohol, phthalates, parabens, colourants, sles and fragrance.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested.
Made In: France
This Caudalie VineActiv Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum contains hyaluronic acid which helps to hydrate skin.
How To Use
- Apply to face, neck and décolleté
- Follow with moisturiser
- Use twice daily, morning and night
Thrust into the forefront of the cosmetics industry with their Beauty Exilir that released in 1997, Caudalie has revitalised the industry with its naturally rich and organic collection. Full of natural goodness, their products are scientifically proven to produce flawless results.
Where To Buy
Online retailers in the UK, such as Feel Unique, Escentual and Cult Beauty sell this moisturiser by Caudalie. Very, John Lewis and additional websites also sell this item.
Based on 11 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert, this Caudalie product is rated 4.65 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Review content can be seen by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Feel Unique, arriving 2-3 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 28 days.