MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Mattifying Mist 100ml
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 7 more retailers
- £22.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £22.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £19.60 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £22.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £22.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £22.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £22.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
Mattify your complexion in an instant, with the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Mattifying Mist.
This ingenious facial spray, is a godsend for oily-skinned girls and guys who could use a little help with controlling oil and banishing shine.
The lightweight, mattifying mist immediately refreshes and soothes the skin before and after makeup application, by working to reduce shine and excess sebum– without disrupting your makeup look.
This marvellous take on the original Fix + makes it even more suited to oilier skin types; infused with a clever combination of silica and oil-absorbing agents, this innovative formulation will work like magic to mattify your complexion and perfectly finish your makeup – to give you a professional and long-lasting result.
Ideal for rebalancing the skin and reducing shine, Prep + Prime Fix+ Mattifying Mist is a bare necessity in your collection, to achieve a flawless finish –especially if you love a matte makeup look
Skin Concern: Enlarged pores
Made In: This product by MAC gets made in Canada.
How To Use
- Hold the bottle about 12 inches away from your face and mist evenly across the skin -focusing on the oiliest areas including your nose, forehead and chin
- Can be used before makeup application to prime the skin or as a makeup fixer to refresh your look throughout the day and control shine on-the-go
The rich history of MAC started when makeup artist and photographer Frank Toskan teamed together with salon owner Frank Angelo. Both creatives realised there was a lack of makeup on the market that photographed well, which is why they set about creating their own brand from within their kitchens. Today, MAC is the world’s leading professional makeup authority.
Where To Buy
This primer is available to purchase online in the UK via various trustworthy stores, such as Look Fantastic, John Lewis and Asos.
This MAC primer is rated 3.9 out of 5, based on 15 reviews from Look Fantastic. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and then averaged to calculate this score. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £25.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Look Fantastic, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- Best Makeup Setting Sprays To Keep Your Look in Place