Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Expert Makeup Remover For Eyes & Lips 125ml
Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. See retailer site for review content.
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Free Returns
Available from 7 more retailers
- £20.70 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
- £23.00 + £5.00 Delivery From Selfridges
- £28.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £28.00 Free Delivery From Yves Saint Laurent
- £28.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
- £23.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £28.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Bi-Phase Eye Make-Up Remover is a gentle cleanser that removes eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara safely and effectively. Its caring nature won't dry out or bruise skin and you won't need to rub hard to get results. Even waterproof mascara melts away at its touch and you can also use it on your lips.
Suitable even for people who wear contact lenses or have sensitive eyes, this delicate formula will leave your complexion clean, fresh and in great condition.
As beautifully presented as all Yves Saint Laurent's products, this is a cleanser you'll be proud to have on your shelf.
Yves Saint Laurent Top Secrets Expert Makeup Remover For Eyes & Lips is ideal for those with combination, normal and sensitive skin who are aiming to get a natural finish.
How To Use
- Shake the bottle
- Place a few drops on a cleansing pad or piece of cotton wool
- Smoothly wipe downwards over closed eyes and lashes
- Gently rub the roots of the lashes
- On lips, wipe horizontally and then vertically
Since it was founded in 1961 by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent and Pierre Bergé, Yves Saint Laurent has produced endless luxury fashion and beauty items that have elevated them to the upper echelons of the industry. Daring yet refined, they're a brand with a distinct style.
- Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery (3-5 Days)
Express delivery methods available, see retailer for further options.
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
You can return most products from Amazon sites within 30 days of receipt of the products providing they are in an unused and undamaged condition. You'll need to visit their 'Returns Support Centre' for further information. Please note, some items are not eligible for return (unless defective).