The INKEY List PHA Toner
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 7 more retailers
- £8.45 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £9.99 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £9.99 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £9.99 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £9.99 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £9.99 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £9.99 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
Skin Concern: Enlarged pores
You may also like
This product goes well with The INKEY List Bakuchiol Moisturiser.
The Inkey List says
"Our Polyhydroxy acid toner is a gentle chemical exfoliant for sensitive skin. Made of large molecules, it removes dead cells from the surface layer of the skin, while naturally locking in moisture."
Don't let their incredibly affordable prices deceive you, The INKEY List is a brand steeped in quality. Boasting a collection that includes beauty favourites like Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid, each product is carefully designed to produce an immaculate finish.
Where To Buy
An online retailer in UK that sells this The INKEY List toner is Cult Beauty.
Based on 5 reviews from Look Fantastic, this The INKEY List product is rated 5 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. Review content can be seen by going to the website of the retailer.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Cult Beauty, otherwise there is a charge of £3.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 30 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- The Best Chemical Exfoliators for Soft, Smooth SkinThe INKEY List Skincare Guide for Beginners