Rodial Eye Sculpt
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 9 more retailers
- £17.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £23.80 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £23.80 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £34.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £34.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £34.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £34.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £34.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
Unleash your inner MUA with the Rodial Eye Sculpt; a multi-purpose pigment that can be used as both an eyebrow tint and eye enhancer.
Bursting with pigment and boasting a soft, mousse-like texture, this Eye Sculpt is all you need to enhance, define and contour your eye area.
The semi-sheer finish and buildable formula makes it super easy to lay down both soft, natural looks or contour deeper, more sculpted frames.
Use it to define and sculpt your brows or create a subtle smoky eye. Whatever you desire, the Eye Sculpt can take your glam from day to night in an instant.
Arriving in a universal light ashy brown tone, the Eye Sculpt complements all skin tones and makes the perfect addition to any makeup collection.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature, normal, sensitive and oily
Skin Concern: Hyperpigmentation
Coverage: Buildable, sheer/natural
Made In: London, UK is the place where Rodial manufactures this item.
This Rodial Eye Sculpt contains stearic acid which helps to shore up the skin's protective barrier.
"Our versatile pigment formula with a soft mousse-like texture can be used to enhance, define and sculpt the eyes or as a brow tint. It can build from a soft natural enhancement to a deeper sculpted frame to outline the eye."
How To Use
- Apply the Eye Sculpt directly to eyelids with a fluffy eyeshadow brush and blend until you achieve the shade desired
- Use a sculpting brush to contour eye or brow shape
Best known for their Snake Serum 02 and Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel, Rodial has been breaking the mould since they were founded over 20 years ago. Constantly coming up with unique concepts and groundbreaking formulas, this is brand that doesn't follow trends, it creates them.
Where To Buy
UK customers can purchase this eyeshadow online at the Selfridges website.
- Delivery & Returns
Selfridges charges £5.00 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 2-3 working days following dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 28 days, see their website for further information.