REN Clarimatte Clarifying Toner
- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
- £11.95 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £14.40 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £14.40 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £14.40 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £14.40 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £15.30 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £16.20 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £18.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £11.00 + £3.95 delivery From Ren Skincare
- £18.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £18.00 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £18.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
You've probably heard that ensuring you remove the remnants of your day from your skin is one of the most important parts of your skincare routine. It's true – if you don't clean skin properly you are just paving the way to blocked pores and breakouts. Avoid skin disaster with REN Clarifying Toner. If you use this and take the time to thoroughly clean the skin it will pay dividends in your complexion. This is a refreshing toner that works really hard to unclog those pores whilst also gently exfoliating to remove dead skin cells. It will help you get rid of those annoying little blackheads, minimise the size of your pores and have you looking amazing. Lavender flower water also rebalances oil production in the skin, so you can wave goodbye to excess oil that leaves the skin looking shiny.
Skin Type: Combination, dry and oily
Skin Benefit: Clarifying
Skin Concern: Dry, uneven skin tone, breakouts/acne and enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Organic and contains lavender oil, lactic acid, glycolic acid, ahas and citric acid.
Formulated without: Peg, alcohol, sulphates, phthalates, parabens and silicone.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: The UK
This Clarimatte Clarifying Toner from REN contains lavender oil which helps to soothe dry skin.
How To Use
- Use twice daily, morning and evening
- Follow your usual skin cleansing routine
- Wipe over face and neck with a cotton wool pad
REN are all about sustainability: both in their packaging and in the way they source their ingredients. Clean and environmentally focused, this ethically minded brand are striving to make the world a better place, starting with the way your skin looks and feels.
Where To Buy
This REN toner is available to buy online in the UK at multiple reputable retailers, such as Amazon, Allbeauty or Asos. Mankind, Beauty Expert and other retailers also sell this item.
This toner by REN is rated 4.4 out of 5, based on 57 reviews from Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert, HQHair and more. Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. You can read review content by visiting the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Amazon, otherwise there is a charge of £4.49 with orders usually arriving within 3 Days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 30 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- The Best Face Toners for Poreless SkinThe Best Water-Based Skincare Products for Your Routine