Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £41.60 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £41.60 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £41.60 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £41.60 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £45.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £32.50 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £40.00 Free Delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £45.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £45.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
Skin Type: Dry, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Hydrating, brightening
Skin Concern: Dry, enlarged pores, redness/rosacea and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Contains vitamin c.
Made In: New Jersey, USA
The vitamin c in this Peter Thomas Roth face mask works to neutralise free radicals and to boost natural collagen production.
After suffering from acne, founder Peter Thomas Roth was frustrated with the lack of viable options on the market and decided to solve the problem himself. It's fair to say the venture was a success, and now it's easier than ever to achieve clearer and smoother skin.
Where To Buy
Many popular online stores in the UK, such as Allbeauty, Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert stock this face mask by Peter Thomas Roth. Additional retailers include HQHair, Mankind and more.
Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask is available in the following sizes:
This Peter Thomas Roth item is rated 4.4 out of 5, based on 18 reviews from Skincare RX and HQHair. Reviews for this product are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. See the website of the retailer for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, arriving 2-3 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 90 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- 15 Rosacea Skincare Products to Soothe RednessThe Best Face Masks For Sensitive Skin20 of the Best Face Masks for Redness and Irritation