Mane 'n Tail Hair Strengthener
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- 14 Day Returns
- £8.99 + £1.95 delivery From Direct Cosmetics
- £8.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £9.55 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £11.99 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £11.99 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £11.99 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £11.99 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £11.99 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £14.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £11.99 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £12.00 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
Mane N Tail Hair Strengthener is an advanced daily leave-in formula. It provides essential protection from split ends and heat treatments, meaning you can blow-dry and style your hair worry-free!
The alcohol-free formula is kind and caring to hair, giving it a healthy, lustrous shine. No matter what type of hair you have, this is the strengthener for you. Moisturising and conditioning every strand, its unique protein formula will leave your hair feeling pampered and well-cared for. It is gentle enough to be used daily and is completely lightweight and nourishing. You'll wonder how you ever managed without it!
Hair Benefit: Shine, strengthening
Hair Concern: Frizzy, chemically treated, dry, split ends and weak
Formulated without: Alcohol.
Made In: Pennsylvania, USA
This leave in conditioner contains vitamin b, meaning it can help to add moisture to dry hair and to improve scalp health. This item will also work to retain moisture in each strand and to strengthen your hair as it contains panthenol.
- Alcohol Free
- Vitamin B
How To Use
- Apply to dry or damp hair by parting into sections and spraying on generously
- Massage the product into your scalp and comb or brush through your hair ready for styling
- Style your hair as normal, or leave as is - no need to rinse
At Cosmetify, we've seen a lot of unusual brand origins, but Mane N Tail is perhaps the most surprising of them all. The American born brand began in the equestrian world, developing softening shampoos and conditioners for horses.
After a while, some people in the industry used the horse products on themselves (we don't know why) and thus the brand was born.
Where To Buy
Numerous reputable online stores in the UK, including Beauty Bay, Direct Cosmetics and Fragrance Direct sell this product. It can also be purchased via Asos, Very and additional retailers.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Beauty Bay, otherwise there is a charge of £2.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 14 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.