Mane 'n Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
- £6.95 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £6.99 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £6.99 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £6.99 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £6.99 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £6.99 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £4.55 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
- £5.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £6.99 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
For a head-to-toe clean, choose Mane N Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo.
Wash away impurities and build-ups weighing you down and discover a fresh canvas to work on. Styling products and pollutants can keep your hair from looking its best, meaning it's time to gently wash them away.
This shampoo will have your locks feeling stronger thanks to the nourishment it gives your scalp and roots. Natural oils aren't stripped away and hair feels softer as a result.
Hair Type: Coloured
Hair Concern: Oily/greasy, chemically treated, damaged and weak
Ingredient Highlights: Contains citric acid.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
Made In: Pennsylvania, USA
This Mane 'n Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo contains citric acid which helps to prevent and treat acne.
How To Use
- Use on damp hair, massaging into a lather
- Focus on scalp where build-up is at its worst and move down to mid-lengths and ends
- Rinse off and follow with matching conditioner
Originally a secret for horse owners in the American countryside, Mane N Tail delivers potent hair treatment at affordable prices.
The equestrian themed brand harness the potency of horse hair treatments and add a humanistic element, the result? Thick, full and cashmere soft hair.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this Mane 'n Tail shampoo online from numerous well-known stores, including Fragrance Direct, Beauty Bay or Feel Unique. It can also be purchased through Look Fantastic, Mankind and additional websites.
Based on 4 reviews from Look Fantastic, this Mane 'n Tail product is rated 2 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers and an average is calculated. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Fragrance Direct charges £1.99 for standard deliveries. Orders usually arrive around 5 working days following dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.