L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Barber Club Beard Oil
Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. See retailer site for review content.
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
Available from 12 more retailers
- £10.99 + £3.00 Delivery From Very
- £10.99 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £13.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £7.15 + £4.49 Delivery From Amazon
- £7.32 + £3.00 Delivery From Superdrug
- £10.99 Free Delivery From Boots
- £10.99 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £10.99 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £10.99 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £10.99 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £10.99 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
- £10.99 + £3.95 Delivery From Beauty Base
A long, full-bodied beard can be a real showstopper, channelling a free and intensely masculine vibe. You won't need buckets of product to keep it looking great, but it might be a good idea to invest in something that will make maintenance simple and efficient. Enter this Beard & Skin Oil from L'Oréal Paris Men, a formula that provides protection, care and conditioning to hair that needs it.
Made with 88% natural ingredients, including cedarwood, this oil brings a whole host of benefits without incorporating any parabens, artificial colourants or ingredients of animal origin. Simply by working it into your beard, you'll find that individual hairs are both noticeably strengthened and significantly softer to the touch. This makes it much easier to style, while at the same time improving the overall look.
What's more, the non-greasy formula doesn't just benefit the hairs but also soothes the skin underneath. Crafted specifically for longer beards, it's an invaluable life hack in the hands of the hirsute man.
This L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Barber Club Beard Oil contains shea butter which helps to restore elasticity.
How To Use
- Dispense desired amount of skin & beard oil into your palm (2 to 3 drops, depending on your beard length) and rub hands together to emulsify.
- Massage product evenly into facial hair, so Barber Club Long Beard & Skin Oil makes contact with skin underneath. For an even more tamed beard, use a brush or comb.
- Wash your hands after application.
Whether you want a potent deodorant to freshen up after a workout or a fast-acting and long-lasting tan before you head out for the evening, L'Oréal Paris Men Expert has you covered.
The male-focused brand, stemming from L'Oréal Paris, use modern innovations and groundbreaking formulas. It's no wonder they continue to produce high-quality products at affordable prices.
Where To Buy
You can purchase this L'Oréal Paris Men Expert product in the UK from online retailers, including Fragrance Direct, Very, Asos and additional retailers. You can also purchase it at Littlewoods. Compare prices from different online stores to find the best place to buy this men's grooming item by L'Oréal Paris Men Expert.
France is the location in which this L'Oréal Paris Men Expert product is produced.
Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Alcohol Denat., Parfum / Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Cinnamal, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Citronellol, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard delivery - £1.99 (within 5 working days)
Next working day delivery £3.99 Order before 2pm for next day delivery, Monday - Friday.
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for more details.
It’s fine if you change your mind about this Barber Club Beard Oil from L'Oréal Paris Men Expert, Fragrance Direct offer a 14 day returns policy as long as the product is unused, unopened and with any original seals intact. You can get more information during the checkout process.
- Featured In
- 12 Ways to Rock Slick Back Hair for MenThe Best Beard Oils to Sort You Out This Winter