- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 10 more retailers
- £13.50 + £2.95 Delivery From HQHair
- £13.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £13.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £13.50 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £13.95 + £1.99 Delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £16.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Allbeauty
- £16.20 + £1.99 Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £10.20 + £1.95 Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £18.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £18.00 + £3.95 Delivery From Feel Unique
CEW Beauty Award Winner 2018, Balance Me Hyaluronic Plumping Mist is a skincare staple that should be in everyone's bathroom cabinet.
Made from 99% natural ingredients – including chamomile water, pineapple fruit extract and rose absolute flower oil – this soothing and calming mist is a great spritz for when you're out and about and need an instant hit of hydration.
Its main ingredient, Hyacare 50, is a natural form of hyaluronic acid and, essentially, the love child of cutting-edge science and powerful botanicals. Derived from a probiotic, Hyacare 50 is loaded with antioxidant properties which penetrate deep into the skin to leave it feeling refreshed and hydrated. Not only that, Hyacare 50 also boosts your skin's elasticity and suppleness which helps rewind the signs of ageing.
Calming chamomile water then helps to sooth sensitive and hormonal skin, relieving you of redness and irritation, while pineapple fruit extract brightens and balances oily or dry complexions.
Take this beautifying mist wherever you go, be it work or the gym, and infuse your skin with natural goodness at any time day or night.
Balance Me Hyaluronic Plumping Mist is great for those with dry, sensitive and oily skin looking for a hydrating product.
This Hyaluronic Plumping Mist from Balance Me contains hyaluronic acid which helps to promote healthier skin.
How To Use
- Suitable for all skin types, this mist can be incorporated into your skincare routine or used throughout the day for an instant shot of cooling hydration
- For use in your skin routine, mist onto face after cleansing and before moisturising. Pat any excess into the skin
- Spray on-the-go, when travelling or after sport to cool and protect against urban stressors
- Use to fix foundation and to revive make-up
- Spray to calm irritated, dry and sensitive skin
Cruelty-free and sustainable, the range from Balance Me is skin-friendly and earth-friendly. The clean and pure range is comprised almost entirely of natural ingredients and active botanicals, producing a clear, hydrated complexion.
Harnessing the power of aromatherapy, Balance Me ethically source their potent ingredients, promoting the message of clean beauty.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil¹, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil¹, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Absolute) Flower Oil¹, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil¹, Nardostachys Jatamansi (Spikenard) Root Oil¹, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil¹, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf Oil¹, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene², Linalool², Geraniol², Citronellol², Citral², Farnesol². (¹) natural pure essential oil, (²) naturally occurring in essential oils.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery (3-5 Days)
Express delivery methods available, see retailer for further options.
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
You can return most products from Amazon sites within 30 days of receipt of the products providing they are in an unused and undamaged condition. You'll need to visit their 'Returns Support Centre' for further information. Please note, some items are not eligible for return (unless defective).
- Featured In
- Everything You Need to Know About Hyaluronic Acid