Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- £25.99 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £30.40 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £32.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £32.00 Free Delivery From Amazon
- £25.60 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £27.20 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £32.00 + £2.99 delivery From The Fragrance Shop
Elevate your daily self-care ritual with just two drops of Balance Me's Vitamin C Repair Serum. This skin-saving formula doesn't only firm up and brighten tired complexions, but also systematically addresses both pigmentation and unevenness in tone. Not for nothing was it a CEW UK Beauty Award Winner in 2019.
Regardless of whether hyperpigmentation is your main concern, or else it's anti-ageing that takes up most of your attention, this serum counters skin damage by focusing on the texture, structure and shade of your complexion. The serum releases vitamin C into your skin over a sustained period of time, meaning that dark-spot-producing melanin is regulated. An extract of Boerhavia diffusa root, meanwhile, is commonly employed as pain relief in Ayuverdic medicine – here, those same anti-inflammatory properties work to even out skin tone.
Add hyaluronic acid and zincite, a DNA-defending extract from Smithsonite, and you're left with an exceptionally potent serum, which unites unlikely ingredients in skin-improving excellence.
Written by Alex Bryson, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, mature and normal
Skin Benefit: Anti-ageing, brightening
Skin Concern: Dark spots, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation and dullness
Ingredient Highlights: Natural and contains hyaluronic acid, collagen and vitamin c.
Formulated without: Sulphates, parabens and mineral oil.
Made In: The UK
This Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum contains hyaluronic acid which helps to moisturise skin.
How To Use
- Cleanse your skin
- Dispense two pumps of the serum into your palm
- Dot the serum over your face and neck
- Using light upward sweeps, massage the serum in
- Apply both morning and evening, taking care to follow up both applications with moisturiser
- After your daytime application, apply an SPF
Balance Me believes that skin care is self care. It's not enough for a moisturiser or lotion to make our skin look brighter, it needs to feel refreshed and create a serene mind.
Each product from Balance Me is designed to bring you balance and mental well-being - perfect for a true pampering session.
Where To Buy
Online stores in the UK, such as Allbeauty, Fragrance Direct or Feel Unique sell this Balance Me product. Mankind, Look Fantastic and other retailers also sell this product.
Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum is available in the following sizes:
Based on 8 reviews from Look Fantastic, this Balance Me item is rated 4.9 out of 5. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Visit the website of the retailer for review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Allbeauty, arriving 2-3 days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 90 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- The 12 Best Vitamin C Serums of 2021