Get Wed 10 Aug - Thu 11 Aug
Order within 15 hrs, 30 mins
- In Stock
- 30 Day Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
- £57.50 Free delivery From Beauty Bay
Want to sculpt your way to supermodel cheekbones? Need a remedy for morning puffiness? Skin Gym has a set that'll cater to all of your skin and self-care needs.
The Amethyst Workout Set will put your face through its paces. Featuring the best-selling Amethyst Facial Roller and an Amethyst Sculpty Tool, the duo ignites a youthful, radiant and healthy complexion with just a few swipes.
The Facial Roller is perfect for soothing tired skin and releasing facial muscle tension, whilst the Sculpty Tool contours and defines your favourite facial features in an instant. When used together, skin looks lifted, feels awakened and glows from within.
Both tools are made with pure amethyst stone, a crystal best known for its healing properties and positive energy. It really is a combo that'll elevate your skincare and self-care routine like no other.
Written by Carly Cochrane, Beauty Editor
Skin Type: Formulated for all skin types
Skin Benefit: Skin tightening
Ingredient Highlights: Contains collagen.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
This skin care item works to improve skin hydration and elasticity and to give skin a plump and youthful look as it contains collagen.
- Cruelty Free
Skin Gym says
"Our Amethyst facial workout kit features our popular Amethyst Facial Roller and Amethyst Sculpty Tool, the perfect duo to enhance your beauty and self-care rituals. The facial massages performed with this roller help to release facial muscle tension, improve the appearance of the skin temporarily and give you a gorgeous GLOW!"
How To Use
- When using the Amethyst sculpty tool, begin with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Roll your Amethyst roller in gentle, outward strokes on your face and neck using the large roller. Use the smaller end for the areas under your eyes and the more delicate, hard-to-reach areas.
- Gently massage your face and neck in upward and outward motions, starting from the neck and moving along your chin, cheeks, and very gently around the eye area.
- Do each side of the face separately, repeating each motion three times on each part. Use each tool for 5–10 minutes daily for radiant skin.
Going to the gym can be a bit of an effort, but giving you're face a little workout is much more relaxing – particularly with help from Skin Gym.
Leading the revival of the ancient facial massage techniques you will have heard about, Skin Gym's range of face rollers and Gua Sha tools leave you looking and feeling your best, without a single needle.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £100.00 qualify for free standard delivery with CurrentBody, otherwise there is a charge of £2.50 with orders usually arriving within 1-3 days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option available. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 30 days.
- Featured In
- 10 of the Best Gua Sha Tools and How to Use Them