Shiseido WASO Soft & Cushy Polisher
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Free Returns
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Shiseido
- £17.95 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £20.80 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £20.80 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £22.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £22.10 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £22.10 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £26.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £26.00 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £26.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £26.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
Shiseido WASO Soft + Cushy Polisher is the perfect way to refine and soften your skin. The light, whipped formula is packed with plant-based cellulose granules that buff and polish the skin. All impurities, makeup and dead skin cells are removed for a glowing complexion.
There are no microbeads in this polisher, which means it is gentle, non-abrasive and suitable for all skin types. Free from parabens and mineral oils, it combines three different scrubbing agents with tofu to reinvigorate and smoothe the complexion. The small amount of sebum absorbing powder contained in this exfoliant is enough to rid the skin of excess oil and drastically minimise the appearance of pores. Skin looks and feels silky smooth with fewer imperfections.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Skin Type: Combination, sensitive
Skin Benefit: Hydrating, clarifying and brightening
Skin Concern: Oily/greasy, dry, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores and dullness
Formulated without: Parabens, microbeads and mineral oil.
Good to know: Dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic.
Made In: Japan
"Our Soft & Cushy Polisher is a gentle, skin-refining exfoliating polish that removes impurities in an environmentally friendly formula. It gently polishes and clears pores to help reduce skin imperfections with biodegradable, plant-based cellulose granules in a whipped, tofu-like formula."
How To Use
- Cleanse first, then take a small amount using your fingertips and smooth over the face
- Avoid delicate mouth and eye areas
- Gently massage in small, circular motions
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm or cold water
- Use once or twice a week
Shiseido provide the spot where science meets art. Their creative and inspirational designs are enhanced by scientific and technological advances, resulting in a potent and striking finish. Since they were founded back in 1872, Shiseido has continued to be the breakthrough brand in beauty.
Where To Buy
You can buy this product in the UK from reputable websites, including Amazon or Shiseido.
This exfoliator is rated 3.5 out of 5, based on 2 reviews from Look Fantastic. Product review scores are combined across retailers and then averaged. Go to the website of the retailer to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Amazon, arriving 3 Days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 30 days.