Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream 100ml
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Free Returns
Compare prices from 8 more retailers
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £20.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £20.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £20.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £20.00 + £4.00 delivery From Space NK
- £20.00 + £5.95 delivery From Harrods
- £20.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £20.00 + £5.00 delivery From NET-A-PORTER
Save your feet from dreaded dry, chapped and blistered skin and restore their beauty with Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream, an effective skin moisturiser that features the brand's signature key ingredient – emu oil.
After putting your feet through so much work, from exercising to wearing tight shoes or heels, it's only right that you give them some needed TLC.
Whether you've just come out of the bath and are preparing to unwind, this nifty foot-smoothening tub will give your feet a brilliant pedicure from the comfort of your own home.
It's been formulated to expel the nasty symptoms of sore, cracked feet and discoloured nails, and it's also an excellent hygiene measure for sweat-prone feet, which is unavoidable during hot weather.
The effective and quick-acting combinations of ingredients – including emu oil – promote skin renewal and hydration whilst providing anti-inflammatory protection against future irritations. Once applied, this skin superstar will work to help eliminate symptoms of athlete's foot and odour.
Skin Type: Dry
Ingredient Highlights: Contains salicylic acid and tea tree oil.
Made In: The UK
This Foot Hygiene Cream from Margaret Dabbs contains salicylic acid which helps to reduce blackheads.
How To Use
- Use daily for two weeks to help clear up fungal skin conditions
- For general foot hygiene, apply this product twice weekly in conjunction with other Margaret Dabbs products
- Restore beautiful feet by warming a small amount of cream in the hand, and then apply all over the feet and nails
Margaret Dabbs' nourishing and hydrating set of lotions, balms and gels works to soothe your body and mind.
The British brand found their feet by providing treatments at luxurious spas and hotels. They now offer products that allow you to replicate the spa experience from the comfort of your home.
Where To Buy
This body care item is available to order online in the UK through retailers, including Feel Unique, Cult Beauty or Look Fantastic. John Lewis or Beauty Expert also stock this product.
This body care item by Margaret Dabbs is rated 4.8 out of 5, based on 8 reviews from Look Fantastic. This score is an average that is calculated by combining reviews across retailers. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Feel Unique, otherwise there is a charge of £3.95 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
This retailer has a 28 day return policy, see checkout for up-to-date conditions.
- Featured In
- Our 101 Guide to The Best Foot Care