Garnier Pure Active 3in1 Clay Wash Scrub Mask Oily Skin
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Click/Collect Option
- £4.05 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £4.05 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £4.05 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £4.89 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £5.10 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £5.10 + £3.99 delivery From Chemist Direct
- £3.69 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
Perfectly cleanse and purify your skin with a 3-in-1 formula that instantly energises the complexion.
The Garnier Pure Active skincare range caters specifically for oily and blemish-prone skin types, and this multitasking wonder does just about everything to keep your skin looking healthy and clear.
The clay enriched formula helps to absorb excess oil and sebum on the skin to give you a mattified result, whilst a revitalising infusion of eucalyptus extract, zinc and salicylic acid help to combat skin imperfections including troublesome spots and clogged pores.
This multipurpose face wash utilises an addition of pumice which gently buffs away dead skin cells and refines skin texture, like no other.
Ideal for use as a masking treatment, the Pure Active clay wash instantly clarifies the complexion by drawing out skin impurities and absorbing shine, to reveal a fully uniform visage.
Skin Type: Combination, oily
Skin Benefit: Mattifying
Skin Concern: Oily/greasy, breakouts/acne and enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Natural and contains bhas, jojoba oil, salicylic acid, vitamin e, kaolin and clay.
Good to know: This product is cruelty free.
This Garnier Pure Active 3in1 Clay Wash Scrub Mask Oily Skin contains kaolin which helps to control oil production and shine.
How To Use
- Wet your skin and apply a grape-sized amount of product to your face
- Gently massage into the skin with your fingertips, concentrating on the forehead, nose and chin (making sure to avoid the eye area)
- Rinse your face thoroughly with water and pat dry
- Use daily in the morning and evening
- Apply a thin layer to the face (making sure to avoid the eye area)
- Leave on the skin and allow to dry for 3 minutes
- Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water and gently pat dry
- Use 2-3 times a week as a deep cleansing treatment
Since it was founded in 1904, Garnier has striven to provide a catalogue of products full of enriching and replenishing ingredients. Embrace the healthy and hydrated feel of your skin after implementing Garnier into your beauty set - you'll begin to look forward to your morning routine.
Where To Buy
UK customers can buy this item online via websites, such as Asos, Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert. Other retailers include HQHair, Fragrance Direct and more.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Asos, otherwise there is a charge of £4.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 28 days, see their website for further information.