Cloud Nine Original Iron
- In Stock
- Free Delivery
- Click/Collect Option
- £169.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £215.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £119.20 Free Delivery From Asos
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Sally Beauty
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £149.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £159.00 Free Delivery From John Lewis
It's time to introduce your hair to Cloud Nine's most iconic hair styler yet. The Cloud Nine Original Iron works its magic on all hair types to provide lust-worthy results that stand the test of time.
Its innovative temperature control system means the user gets complete control over their look, allowing for a totally customisable styling experience. Sometimes, a subtle and everyday style only requires a little heat, which is why the unique hair tool lets you change the settings to suit your preference. Unlike other traditional stylers, you no longer have to use searing heat to attain everyday styles. The styler's black plates also provide unmatchable shine to give your finishing look a healthy sheen.
Choose between straightening or curling your hair to unlock a multitude of looks that get you looking red carpet-ready in a flash.
- Temperature control panel
- Black ceramic plates
- Swivel cord
- Heat guard
- Hibernation mode
- RFID chip
- Dual adaptor
- Universal voltage
- 1-year warranty
- Carry pouch
- Presentation box
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Hair Benefit: Straightening, curl enhancers and shine
Hair Concern: Dry, damaged and split ends
Ingredient Highlights: Natural.
Made In: South Korea
How To Use
- Use your favourite heat protection spray over the lengths of your hair
- Section your hair off and choose the right temperature you're your hair type
- Tackle each section by either straightening or curling
- Repeat all over
Get silky, glossy tresses with the state-of-the-art technology on offer with Cloud Nine. The Kinder Styling line reduces the risk of hair damage and makes styling simple and effortless.
The collection also includes SmartTech systems to make sure your preferred temperature is maintained throughout, so you don't have to worry about burning your tresses.
Where To Buy
UK customers can buy this Cloud Nine hair straightener online from various well-known stores, such as Very, Selfridges and Littlewoods.
- Delivery & Returns
This product is eligible for free standard delivery with Very, arriving 2 working days after dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Shipping available to UK addresses only.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 28 days.
- Featured In
- The Most Common Hair Straightening Questions, Answered