- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 17 more retailers
- £19.95 + £1.99 Delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £24.99 + £1.95 Delivery From Beauty Flash
- £26.39 + £3.00 Delivery From Very
- £28.05 Free Delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £29.75 Free Delivery From Beauty Bay
- £31.99 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
- £33.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £33.00 Free Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £33.00 Free Delivery From Mankind
- £33.00 Free Delivery From Cult Beauty
- £33.00 Free Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £33.00 + £2.95 Delivery From St Tropez
- £33.00 + £4.00 Delivery From Asos
- £18.60 + £4.49 Delivery From Amazon
- £22.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £32.99 Free Delivery From Superdrug
- £33.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
Get that renowned St Tropez tan for yourself with the St Tropez Self Tan Purity Water Gel.
Bestowing a healthy-looking golden glow within just three hours of use, the self-tanner provides instant results for those with a busy schedule. Despite its quick development, the tanner doesn't impart any nasty orange hues but instead leaves skin looking naturally sun-kissed for impeccable, envy-inducing results.
The gel-to-water formula provides a lightweight feel that doesn't leave behind any sticky residue, allowing you to carry on with business as usual. Hyaluronic acid is formulated into the mixture to plump, revitalise and hydrate dry skin types, delivering up 72 hours of hydration.
Infused with a tropical scent, the self-tanner is made using 100% naturally-derived tanning actives for the perfect, streak-free finish.
This St Tropez fake tan for the body contains lactic acid which helps to stimulate cell renewal.
St Tropez says
"Our clear and lightweight gel-to-water formula develops into a natural, golden tan in just 3 hours. With no need to rinse off, this refreshing, non-sticky and fast-absorbing gel provides up to 72hrs hydration, for a longer lasting and more even tan."
How To Use
- Apply to clean, exfoliated, dry skin. It's advisable to use a tan applicator mitt
- Use upward circular motions to distribute the product
- Wait until touch-dry before getting dressed and allow the tan to develop over a course of three to eight hours
- No need to rinse off
Combining a rich blend of active ingredients, St Tropez makes sure you don't need to head on holiday to achieve the sun-kissed glow. Free from that infamous fake-tan scent, all their lotions are infused with mood-boosting fragrances.
Aqua (Water/ Eau), Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Linalool, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Juice, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £1.95 (2-3 working days)
Next working day delivery £2.95 For orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday, delivered the next working day (restrictions apply)
Next day delivery £4.95 For orders placed by 2pm, delivered the next day (no deliveries on bank holidays)
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
It’s ok if you change your mind about this Self Tan Purity Water Gel by St Tropez as this retailer has a 60 day returns policy for unused, unopened products (providing any original seals are intact). You can find out more during the checkout process with Allbeauty.
- Featured In
- Everything You Need to Know About Hyaluronic AcidThe Best Fake Tan for Pale Skin