Sold by Allbeauty
- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
Available from 8 more retailers
- £18.00 + £3.50 Delivery From John Lewis
- £20.00 Free Delivery From HQHair
- £20.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Beauty Expert
- £20.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Mankind
- £20.00 + £2.95 Delivery From Look Fantastic
- £17.00 + £3.50 Delivery From Boots
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Feel Unique
- £20.00 + £1.95 Delivery From Escentual
If there was ever a makeup bag must-have, Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye-Fix Primer is it.
From the brand who gave us the incredible8 Hour Cream comes an eye cream crafted to act as an invisible film between your eye makeup and eyelid, putting a stop to creasing, streaking and fading products.
The blend is smooth as silk and helps makeup glide on with ease, for beautiful eyes any time of the day.
Allergy and clinically tested, so even those with sensitive skin can reap its beauty rewards.
How To Use
- Ensure eyelids are clean and bare before you begin
- Apply a thin layer and smooth upwards, from lash line to your brows. Don't forget those outer eye corners, too!
- Leave to dry (about 30 seconds), then apply your eye makeup as normal
The list of iconic achievements by Eiizabeth Arden, the founder of her eponymous brand, is nearly as long as the list of premium products that decorate her collection. Widely revered for being the first to produce eye makeup, creator of the term 'makeover' and inventing travel-sized products, Eiizabeth Arden has left her mark on the beauty industry forever.
Water, Cyclomethicone, Talc, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ceteth 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Borate, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change or vary from time to time so please refer to product packaging for the most up to date list.
- Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery - £1.95 (2-3 working days)
Next working day delivery £2.95 For orders placed by 3pm Monday to Friday, delivered the next working day (restrictions apply)
Next day delivery £4.95 For orders placed by 2pm, delivered the next day (no deliveries on bank holidays)
Worldwide delivery available. Supplements may apply for deliveries outside of the UK. See checkout for further information.
It’s ok if you change your mind about this Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden as this retailer has a 60 day returns policy for unused, unopened products (providing any original seals are intact). You can find out more during the checkout process with Allbeauty.