Dermalogica PreCleanse Balm
- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
- £10.80 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £11.79 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £12.00 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £12.00 + £2.99 delivery From Face The Future
- £12.00 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £12.00 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £12.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Bay
- £12.50 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £13.00 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £13.00 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £14.70 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
- £12.00 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
Dermalogica PreCleanse Balm is a water-activated, balm-to-oil version of Dermalogica's best-selling oil cleanser. The luxurious formula gently removes waterproof makeup, impurities and excess oils, without altering the skin's protective barrier. The included Cleansing Mitt is designed to mildly exfoliate and massage your skin, boosting circulation and minimising pores.
The Biolipid Complex brings tired skin back to life with moisturising fatty acids, while apricot kernel oil softens and nourishes. Suitable for dry to normal skin, Dermalogica's PreCleanse Balm is safe for use around the eyes. For best results, use before Dermalogica Cleanser.
Skin Type: Combination, dry, sensitive and oily
Skin Benefit: Anti-pollution, clarifying
Made In: California, USA
The vitamin a in this Dermalogica cleanser provides the perfect solution for those looking to nourish the skin and to boost radiance. The vitamin c in this item will also help to strengthen the skin and to defend against UV damage.
- Mineral Oil Free
- Lavender Oil
- Linoleic Acid
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Paraben Free
- Stearic Acid
- Vegan Friendly
How To Use
- Squeeze a small amount of balm directly onto Cleansing Mitt (or onto dry palm of hand if preferred)
- Softly massage balm into the face and neck, with small circular motions
- Add water to create a lather and rinse thoroughly
If you're tired of trusting colourful packaging and bold claims without substance, turn your attention to a brand you can trust. Dermalogica supplies a range that produces tangible results; you can really notice the improvement in your skin's health win Dermalogica - a brand that is built on results.
Where To Buy
A number of well-known online stores in the UK, such as Escentual, Allbeauty or Fragrance Direct sell this Dermalogica item. You can also purchase this product through John Lewis, Face The Future and other websites.
Dermalogica PreCleanse Balm is available in the following sizes:
- Mitt 90ml
- 2 x 150ml
This cleanser by Dermalogica is rated 4.47 out of 5, based on 60 reviews from Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert. Product review scores are combined across retailers to calculate an average. Go to the website of the retailer to read review content.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 14 days.
- Featured In
- 15 Best Facial Cleansing Oils of 2021