- In Stock
- Click/Collect Option
- 14 Day Returns
Compare prices from 14 more retailers
- £15.50 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £15.50 + £3.00 delivery From Very
- £15.50 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
- £15.50 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £15.50 + £3.95 delivery From Cult Beauty
- £15.50 + £4.00 delivery From Asos
- £12.40 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £13.15 + £1.95 delivery From Allbeauty
- £10.38 + £3.50 delivery From Harvey Nichols
- £12.40 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £15.00 + £4.99 delivery From House of Fraser
- £15.50 + £3.50 delivery From Boots
- £15.50 + £5.00 delivery From Selfridges
- £20.00 Free Delivery From Littlewoods
We love a decent 2-in-1 product, and this Benefit Benetint Rose-Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain is no exception.
This original rose-tinted stain makes the perfect beauty tool to slip into your handbag for an instant midday makeover. It works by adding a pop of see-through colour to both your lips and cheeks, giving you an instant flush and perfect pout. Thanks to its inventive formula, the colour lasts for hours – meaning you can go about your day with your glam look locked in place.
This nifty little beauty product was originally created for an exotic dancer back in the 1970's, but Benefit saw how the benetint could advantage women everywhere, making it the cult-favourite product it is today. Loved by celebs and beauty fanatics worldwide, the benetint adds a sexy and sheer tint to all complexions, providing a long-lasting wear.
This product goes well with Benefit Lovetint Cheek & Lip Stain.
Written by Ellie Child, Content Editor
Finish: Natural, dewy
"The sexiest flush you can get from a bottle! Our original rose-tinted stain is kiss-proof, see-through color for lips & cheeks that lasts for hours. It's loved by celebs, makeup artists and gals around the world."
How To Use
- Begin by smiling, baring the apples of your cheeks
- Apply three brush strokes and blend quickly with your fingertips
- Apply to your lips for a red tint, add more product for a stronger colour
Hailing from San Francisco, the Ford twins set up the now beauty giant Benefit Cosmetics (Face Place back in the day) in the seventies. We all have our staple go to brands, but Benefit features high on everyone's list. As far as they're concerned, the best cosmetic is laughter, so grab life by the giggles and experience these fast and fab beauty solutions.
Where To Buy
UK customers can order this item online through stores, including Escentual, HQHair or Very. John Lewis, Feel Unique and more retailers also stock this item.
Benefit Benetint is available in the following sizes:
Based on 59 reviews from Look Fantastic and HQHair, this lip makeup item is rated 4.83 out of 5. This score is an average that is calculated by combining product reviews across retailers. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £30.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Escentual, otherwise there is a charge of £2.49 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 14 days, see their website for further information.
- Featured In
- Summer Beauty Tips & Top Beauty Secrets