Redken All Soft Mega Hydra Melt Cream
- In Stock
- Free Returns
- Fast Delivery Options
- £16.55 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £16.55 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £16.55 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £16.55 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £18.75 + £1.95 delivery From Beauty Flash
- £18.75 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £22.49 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £16.55 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £19.50 + £4.50 delivery From Sally Beauty
If you're serious about moisturising your hair, then you'll know that hydration may start with your shampoo and conditioner routine, but it doesn't have to end there. Redken All Soft Mega Hydra-Melt Cream can be used post-conditioner and pre-styling as a leave-in product that ensures hydrated, softer hair will last all day.
The ultra-lightweight formula means that your hair will be left softer and more manageable, but not weighed down and lifeless. Redken's protein-rich blend of ingredients gives you shiny hair that is easier to style, free from knots and tangles. Sacha inchi extract, aloe vera gel and cactus extract work together to give you softer, glossier hair.
Hair Type: Thick
Hair Benefit: Shine, hydrating
Hair Concern: Dry, damaged, weak and brittle
If you're looking to deep clean oily hair types and to strengthen the hair shaft then the aloe vera contained in this hair treatment item is the ideal solution for you. The lactic acid in this item will also help to allow dry and frizzy hair to be more manageable and to exfoliate the scalp.
- Aloe Vera
- Citric Acid
- Lactic Acid
How To Use
- Apply to clean, towel-dried hair that has been freshly washed with Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo and Conditioner
- Smoothe a small amount of cream through hair, evenly distributing over lengths
- Leave in hair before styling as usual
Made for dry and brittle hair types, Redken's All Soft range provides a complete hair care routine that softens and adds shine to strands that are need of a little extra TLC. Made using a selection of nourishing ingredients, each product works to beautify and strengthen weaker hair types.
Where To Buy
You can order this product in the UK from online stores, such as Amazon, HQHair or Mankind. It can also be ordered from Beauty Expert, Look Fantastic and more websites.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £20.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Amazon, otherwise there is a charge of £4.49 with orders usually arriving within 3 Days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
The returns policy for this retailer is around 30 days, see their website for further information.