Nuxe Aquabella Purifying Gel
- In Stock
- Buy Now / Pay Later
- Click/Collect Option
- £11.60 + £3.95 delivery From Feel Unique
- £12.38 + £4.49 delivery From Amazon
- £12.49 + £1.99 delivery From Fragrance Direct
- £13.05 + £1.99 delivery From Gorgeous Shop
- £14.50 + £2.49 delivery From Escentual
- £10.88 + £2.95 delivery From HQHair
- £10.88 + £2.95 delivery From Beauty Expert
- £10.88 + £2.95 delivery From Mankind
- £10.88 + £2.95 delivery From Look Fantastic
- £14.50 + £3.50 delivery From John Lewis
Offering fast and effective results, this micro purifying gel from Nuxe is easily incorporated into your daily routine. It is an entirely soap-free product that works to redress the skin's balance and to free pores of any impurities through the elimination of sebum.
As part of a larger collection of skin care products, the crystalline gel is naturally infused with microbeads and is a refined mix of white waterlily and natural-origin hyaluronic acid. This combination works with the skin to naturally boost and aid its look and overall feel while further extracts of green lentil and white nasturtium create a delicate, light and uniquely fragranced gel.
This product goes well with Nuxe Aquabella Beauty Revealing Essence Lotion.
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Uneven skin tone, enlarged pores
Ingredient Highlights: Natural and contains hyaluronic acid, bhas and salicylic acid.
Formulated without: Sulphates, parabens and mineral oil.
Good to know: Non-comedogenic. This product is cruelty free.
Made In: France
This Aquabella Purifying Gel from Nuxe contains salicylic acid which helps to prevent pimples from forming.
How To Use
- Use warm water to gently massage gel into the skin
- Once completely absorbed, rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Pat dry for beautifully fresh and invigorated skin
- For best results use twice daily, taking care to avoid contact with the eyes
Nuxe are a brand with an admirable approach to beauty. Their entire range is cruelty-free, paraben free and mineral oil free; instead of nasty chemicals, you'll find a rich blend of active ingredients to leave your skin looking luminous and free.
Where To Buy
This day moisturiser can be purchased online in the UK from many popular stores, such as Asos, Feel Unique and Amazon. Fragrance Direct, Gorgeous Shop and additional retailers also sell this item.
Based on 10 reviews from Nuxe directly, this day moisturiser is rated 4.6 out of 5. Product reviews are combined across retailers and an average score is calculated. Review content can be seen by going to the retailer website.
- Delivery & Returns
Products over £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery with Asos, otherwise there is a charge of £4.00 with orders usually arriving within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Express/Next day delivery option. Worldwide delivery available to most regions with this retailer.
Conditions are subject to change, however this retailer's site suggests its returns policy is 28 days.